chapter fifteen

sarada's pov

"we're so close to thanksgiving break guys!" cho-cho excitedly says. my mind wanders to the topic of thanksgiving break. thanksgiving was spent with the uchihas was a big one. i was the only teen, but it was still fun. i wonder if mama would invite the uzumakis. it'd be so fun to spend time with bolt off campus.. 

what am i saying? 

"who's doing friendsgiving this year?" shikadai groans. cho-cho shrugs and i give them both a puzzled look. "right. this is your first thanksgiving back!" shikadai says. cho-cho's eyes widen, and i could tell she had tons of ideas. 

"can i host it again? PLEASE?" cho-cho begs. shikadai nods. "we'll have to check with the others, but they'll probably say yes." he says, putting his hands in his pockets. a girl excitedly walks up to us. 

"hey shikadai! can i talk to you in private, please?" she asks. 

"what a drag. sure?" he says, questioning it. he follows the girl around the corner. 

i look over at cho-cho, her eyes filled with sadness. did she like shikadai? 

"you okay cho?" i ask. she gives me a small smile. "yeah. it's just annoying when those girls pester him." i connect the dots, knowing that she likes shikadai. "i know how it feels too, cho. wanna get ice cream later to cheer you up?" i offer. 

"of course! free food!" she smiles. 

shikadai comes back, mumbling what a drag. 

"what happened?" i ask, wanting to know. he sighs. "she tried to ask me out. then i declined her, POLITELY too. then she burst into tears and left." cho-cho lets out a snicker. 

"please tell me you're joking. someone asking YOU out?" she laughs, emphasizing the you part. he sighs. "i wish. now i feel bad, chubs." he says, patting her head. 

"just get a girlfriend like boruto or something," she says, shrugging. "they'll leave you alone, just like they did with sarada and boruto." 

"false! i still get asked out. it's just, less than usual." i say, denying it. 

"what a drag. women are so troublesome." he grumbles. 

"am not! sarada, auntie temari, and i are probably the only people who are girls in your life!" she denys. i nod in agreement. 

"you're the most troublesome, chubs." he says, walking faster. we both catch up to him, bursting into laughter. 

"yeah yeah, i love me too shika." cho-cho says. 

boruto's pov

i grab onto sumire's hand and we walk to class. after i got the news of sarada having a boyfriend, i felt myself using sumire as a distraction a lot. it's really bad. 

"love ya b! this is my stop." she says, kissing my cheek. i wave to her and go to my class. i hear a buzz from my phone. 

(not) the coolest people evaaa 

chochochochocho

THANKSGIVING BREAK SOON GUYSS

lazy sleepyhead

its 2 weeks away we have a lot of time chubs

terrifying dudette

2 weeks is 2 days to her dude 

salad:))

cho wants 2 host friendsgiving this year 

me

im fine w that

& salad did mitsuki give u ur bag 

salad:))

yeah thankz :) 

me & cho are going out for ice cream, every1 else wanna come?

terrifying dudette

yeah but we need 2 cars

salad:))

okay we'll sort that later. cho & shikadai r coming 

r u bolt?

me

yeah why u asking 

salad:))

u didnt respond. anyways i need to pay attention now. cyu guys @ parking, 2pm!!

me

cya :)

snake prince

no need to flirt u 2

also im coming, thanks for asking sarada

i put my phone back in my pocket. i finally could spend time with sarada. and everyone else. no sumire or shohei today! 

-

-

-

-

-

chapter fifteen - done!

author's note -

hey y'all! i hope you enjoyed this small little chapter. i'm currently cramming for an important test tomorrow, so i'm sorry for the small chapter!

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series. 

word count - 598 

stay safe! i love y'all so so much. 

[ the new ep of boruto this week was spicyy. ]