10

.: {🐝} :.

throughout the fairytale that had been the past month of your life, you'd completely forgotten about the fact that school existed.

so when your guardians had announced last night that you and S/N had finally been enrolled to the nearest schools, you can imagine the disappointment the both of you felt.

("why!? everything was fine before!" S/N cried playfully, your guardians bursting out in laughter whilst you sat there in silent sadness.)

you were now a week into online school, and you immediately realized how much you took your free time for granted.

you were currently working on a logarithmic regression worksheet, getting quickly frustrated when you couldn't find any online calculators to cheat with.

letting out a groan, you pushed yourself away from your desk, the chair spinning from the slight momentum. you wondered if tommy knew anything about logarithmic whatever-the-fuck-it's-called.

though you knew you'd regret it later, you reached over to grab your phone and opened up your discord dm with tommy.

@TommyInnit 🟢

bumble bitch today at 15:05
hey r u alive

TommyInnit today at 15:05
what do u want bitch

bumble bitch today at 15:05
i need help
with hw
its math 😔

TommyInnit just now
oh
what's the hw

bumble bitch just now
its uhhhh
logarithmic regression???
pls tell me u know what that is

TommyInnit just now
bruh
i might know someone who does
mind if i pull u in a call right now?

you blinked at the message, flicking your eyes back over to the worksheet on your computer screen. your parents were out at work, and S/N was busy with his own schoolwork in his room.

a grin split across your face.

bumble bitch just now
go ahead

you didn't have to wait long before your phone buzzed with an incoming call from the gremlin himself. you chuckled, quickly accepting.

"hey tommy."

"Y/N, we got three big men in call say hello!"

"hi, I don't know who you guys are!"

you fiddled with your hoodie strings, hopefully these friends would be nice.

"hello Y/N, you're bumble(bb/babe/boy) on twitch right?"

you nearly fucking died right there. was that fucking wilbur soot?

"yep that's me! gosh that caught me so off-guard, you sound a lot like wilbur."

you laughed nervously, like an idiot.