12

tw;; car crash, blood ( stay safe ily <3 )

.: {🐝} :.

after having a conversation between you and tommy, you both agreed to announce the meet-up on twitter.

and twitter went wild.

multiple tweets had tagged you in fanart, or ideas for what you could do during the meet-up, or just genuine excitement; and you loved it so much.

your guardians had agreed for you to meet him after learning that he actually lived in the next city over.

they'd allowed you to drive over to his house, since you'd finally gotten your license and were a surprisingly safe driver.

"i'm so excited for this S/N, you have no idea!"

you grinned, back turned as you began to pack your bags while your brother sat in your gaming chair and watched.

"i can tell."

he responded flatly as you held out two clothing options. you turned to him, left hand holding a philza hoodie and in the other a happy hoodie.

"should i go with philza or happy hoodie?"

you asked, S/N had an amused grin on his face. you raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"why are you so nervous?"

he asked, tilting his head slightly.

you rolled your eyes, turning back around and deciding to just pack both hoodies.

"i'm not nervous, what are you talking about."

you avoided his gaze, already sensing the 'really?' expression on his face. he let out a sigh, spinning slightly in the chair.

"come on Y/N, you're really not nervous about meeting your best friend?"

he asked, glancing over at your half-packed bags.

you let out a huff, turning to face your brother with crossed arms.

"well, yes I am nervous, but just because i'm gonna meet him.. nothing else that you're thinking."

you frowned, earning you another taunting glance.

"are you suuuure it's not cause you and him have a thing?"

he asked, a shit-eating grin on his face as he tapped his finger on the armrests of your chair.

you felt your face get hot before turning around again, hot anger and frustration coursing through you.

"we don't have a thing! we're just two good friends, buddies, streamer boys, besties, nothing more!"

you growled, angrily packing some socks and a pride mask. S/N watched you with a worried expression before shaking his head.

"i'm just trying to help-"

"how is you pestering me helping!? just leave, get out."