11

.: {🐝} :.

the months seemed to fly by as you began to grow more situated in the little friend group you'd gathered for yourself. you'd grown especially close with tommy, tubbo, and ranboo; earning yourselves the nickname 'the minor quartet'. you thought it was especially funny, and your friends had seemed to agree.

late night discord calls turned into facetimes, and it became a sort of ritual to facetime with tommy after streams (well, sometimes tubbo or ranboo, but you'd preferred tommy). it became common knowledge amongst the fandom that you and tommy were close, some even claiming that you and ranboo were 'best friend stealers'.

though it wasn't a surprise whenever you or tommy called whilst on stream, it still shocked you sometimes when you saw his name flash upon your screen for a split second. it seemed so surreal.

so now here you were, facetiming tommy on-stream while he ranted on about a large cookie he'd acquired from a college event today.

"..so me 'n my mates were at the young and upcoming filmmakers festivals today right? and this girl just walks by and gives me this huge cookie! I'm serious when I say this Y/N, fucker was about the size of my hand!"

he exclaimed, showing his hand to the camera for emphasis. you fake-gagged to the audience for laughs, showing your phone to the face cam.

"ew! no one wants to see your hand tommy! except for like....a simp maybe."

you made a quick fuckboy face before bursting out in laughter, tommy frowning at the expression immediately.

"you are absolutely disgusting."

"I know."

you winked at the face cam and blew a kiss, knowing full-well that tommy was watching.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

he screeched, his face going out of frame quickly as you continued to laugh your ass off.

you'd been doing a chill qna stream before tommy had arrived, and now that was all out the window and had turned into a watch-Y/N-and-tommy-be-idiots stream.

you reached for your water bottle after the laughter had subsided, taking a sip as a dono rolled in.

quackitysimp_ has donated £5
hi i'm new to your content and i'm kinda confused,, r u and tommy dating? if so then congrats you two r v cute together :D

you immediately spat out your water, droplets spraying all over you and landing a bit on your face cam. tommy immediately erupted in laughter as chat went godspeed with reactions.

"absolutely not!"

you exclaimed, rushing to grab any sort of fabric to clean it up. you landed on your old P!ATD shirt from your primary school years, and quickly cleaned off the water.

"yeah chat, you know I only kiss women anyway! that's like my brand!"

you rolled your eyes, sitting back down in your seat as you proceeded to do sweater paws. his comment made you feel weird, but you'd assumed it was due to his icky straightness.