19

.: {🐝} :.

tommy came back to the hospital the next day, his anxiety peaking again as the tall white building came into view.

"it'll be alright tommy, we brought their parents that nice chocolate that i'm sure they'll love, and Y/N looked very happy to see you."

wilbur smiled, parking the car a reasonable distance from the building. tommy only let out a sigh, fiddling with his face mask before putting it on.

"how can they be happy to see a stranger?"

he replied, shutting the door behind him as wilbur locked the car.

"I dunno, but they were completely speechless when you walked in, remember?"

wilbur smirked as he spotted tommy flush behind his mask, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him close as they walked into the building.

"it'll be fine, you've already done this before. and if it does go wrong, call me and we'll go get ice cream and commit arson."

tommy chuckled at the remark. wilbur's words almost made him feel more at ease.

"hello, we're here to visit Y/N L/N, are they available at the moment?"

"they are awake right now with family... Mr. Soot was it? follow me please."

almost.

_________

the two streamers entered the room to Y/N laughing their ass off at something S/N was showing them on his phone. tommy felt himself begin to sweat under his hoodie.

"oh! you're back, I can finally introduce myself! i'm S/N, nice to meet you!"

the boy smiled up at tommy, waving over at wilbur.

"hey S/N, I remember you from that one stream you did together, you called me a fuck."

tommy chuckled as the shorter boy flushed in embarrassment.

"ah, totally forgot about that.... i'm not wrong though."

wilbur laughed at the boy's confidence, while tommy began to complain that he wasn't a fuck and was in fact a big man. the three continued to bicker until quiet laughter began to fill the room, stopping all of them in their tracks.

Y/N was sat up in bed, softly chuckling at all of them. tommy felt himself burn red, feeling rather embarrassed as odd flutters erupted in his stomach.

"s-sorry Y/N.."

he mumbled, ignoring the exchanged glances between S/N and wilbur. he made his way over to their bedside, pulling up a chair with S/N joining him and wilbur staying back.

"you're fine, why are you apologizing? I thought it was funny, S/N was just showing me that clip."

Y/N's chuckles began to die down, and they reached over to their bedside table to grab the tv remote. they tossed it over to tommy, who caught it clumsily.