13

tw;; hospitals (stay safe ily <3)

.: {🐝} :.

"he's stable at the moment, let them in...."

".. brain trauma .... car accident ..."

"... may experience symptoms of memory loss ..."

"... like amnesia? will they be alright?"

"... not sure ... see when he wakes up ..."

—————

you didn't wake up all at once.

there would be moments where you'd drift in and out of conciousness. sometimes there would just be annoying beeping while other times there would be mumbling, incoherent sentences strung from a deep and gruff voice, but nothing really spoke out to you.

until now.

with a slight groan, you opened your eyes to blinding white, forcing them open as you got the feeling whoever was here was talking about you.

a slight gasp elicited from something, and footsteps drew closer to you.

"œvä! açdñüfd zøû3ogd ë d0êwgú?"

you frowned at the odd voice, words mixing into hogwash as you fought to try and understand what this person was saying.

"eœ! 3pólë2v h3ü. clœ ww klæbtū pløeß."

your vision slowly returned to you, noticing three dark blobs exiting the room with a piece of white escorting them. you attempted to call out to them, but could only let out a pitiful groan, your body in too much pain to even try and reach out for them.

alone again, as you always seemed to be nowadays.

—————

you were sleeping peacefully when the room erupted into sound again, painful yet joyous sound.

you opened your eyes again, vision still blurred over as you identified the three dark blobs with a piece of white again. they all seemed to be speaking amongst eachother in that same tongue that was so familiar yet hard to determine, and you attempted to grab their attention by letting out a squeak.

their attention seemed to turn to you, since one of the blobs quickly grew closer to you until they were right by your side. they spoke, to you probably, and their voice seemed to be young and broken. sobs elicited from them, and you recognized a hand around the same color as your own grip at yours. two piercing eyes seemed to break the blur, watching you as tears and redness filled them up.

you attempted to comfort this person, you wanted to know why this person was so sad, but all you could do was groan again. two darker blobs grew closer to The Sad One, wrapping their blurred extremities around them before pulling away altogether.

you watched as they began to leave, the piece of white following them again. why was everyone so sad here?

there was something you were missing, but what?