7

.: {🐝} :.

it was saturday, and you sat at your desk with your cursor hovering over the new discord dm you had with Tommy.

the day after he'd first contacted you on twitter, he gave you his discord and asked if you'd be ok with voice chatting whilst brainstorming what to do....and on impulse you said yes.

voice chatting was a bad idea, you were no where near ready to talk to fucking tommyinnit yet here you were, 11 am sharp, waiting for him to get online.

you bit at your nails, chipping away the black nail polish that you'd painted on recently. what if you had a voice crack? or if S/N busted into the room and embarrassed you?

before you could ponder further on the ways this could go terribly wrong, your headphones bursted with the discord call sound, causing you to jump in your seat.

Tommyinnit was calling you.

you clumsily answered, nearly knocking over your monster as you jerked your mouse towards the accept button.

"hello?"

"hello big b!"

a boisterous voice broke the silence, causing you to chuckle a bit.

"hello tommyinnit."

"nice to hear you man, do you have any ideas for the collab?"

you smiled at the initial comment before opening up your idea notebook.

"um.."

you began to flip through your pages, trying to find the page where you'd written collab ideas down.

"you got a notebook there?"

you looked up at the comment, realizing the page-turning had probably been picked up by your mic.

"oh! uh, yeah i like writing down ideas for streams and stuff so i uh have a little notebook for 'em."

you chuckled nervously, mentally cursing yourself for sounding so awkward.

"oh, that's cool."

your awkwardly continued to look for the page, anxiety heightening the longer the vc remained quiet other than page-turning.

you let out a small sigh as you came across the page 'collab with tommy! XP'

"here it is, sorry..um first few ideas I have are minecraft related but I feel like we both do that a lot..."

—————

the two of you went through some stream ideas, bouncing off one another as you both began to grow more comfortable with each other.

now you'd gone through all your ideas and tommy's ideas, sitting there stumped aa you racked your brain for anymore ideas.

"oh, wait!"

you perked up at tommy's voice, humming curiously before he continued.

"you've never played terraria before, right?"

"that's right..."

your eyes widened at the realization of what he was about to say.

"what if we do a stream where I teach you terraria! and we try and beat it together!"

you sat up a bit in your seat, taking a quick sip of monster.

"yeah sure! that sounds like it'll be fun, i've heard good things about the game but i've never had the time to go and actually get it!"

that was a lie, you just kept forgetting to download it, but what he didn't know couldn't hurt him.

"alright then it's settled, we'll do a tommy teaches terraria stream. do you want to stream or should i?"

"i'm alright with either, but if you stream it you can turn it into a video."

tommy let out a laugh, not quite his iconic tommy laugh, but a nice and more real laugh. you grinned, sinking deeper into your hoodie.

"you sure know the way to my heart bumble, thinking 'bout my youtube and my twitch!"

"ah, you can call my Y/N if you want."

he paused, the giddy feeling quickly fleeting at the thought that you might've scared him with the first-name basis.

"alright Y/N."

he replied, a smirk evident in his voice.

—————

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
STREAM TOMORROW WITH SPECIAL GUEST BE THERE
www.twitch.tv/tommyinnit
💬1k  🔀98k  ♥️800k
|
|
|
bumbleeee 🐝 @bumbletwt
😉
💬987  🔀672  ♥️9k
|
|
|
drxm boat @ihaddreamfirst
@tommyinnit @bumbletwt
wait what
💬16  🔀21  ♥️30
|
|
|
COCK @coooolworld
@tommyinnit @bumbletwt
ARE WE GETTING A BUMBLE AND TOMMY COLLAB!!???!!??!!!??!!
💬22  🔀10  ♥️24
|
|
|
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 @gaymer6902
@tommyinnit @bumbletwt
when worlds collide from spongebob starts playing
💬12  🔁 23  ♥️33
|
|
|
justastan @justastan4310
@tommyinnit @bumbletwt
please don't collab with bumble literally no one watches her 🤢🤮
💬9  🔁0  ♥️ 6
|
|
|
MOOBLOOM2021 @niftygamerr
@tommyinnit @bumbletwt @justastan4310
hi please don't misgender ppl even if u don't like them thanks 😃
💬27  🔁33  ♥️65
|
|
|
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ @5n00pyl0v3
@tommyinnit @bumbletwt @justastan4310 @niftygamerr
NO LIES WERE TOLD ‼️
the door is here 🚪 @justastan4310
💬20  🔁18  ♥️26
|
|
|
MOOBLOOM2021 @niftygamerr
@tommyinnit @bumbletwt @justastan4310 @5n00pyl0v3
ty bby 😘
💬16  🔀10  ♥️18

.: {🐝} :.