4

.: {🐝} :.

even though you ended up getting quite the scolding from your guardian, the stream was quite fun.

especially the part where tommy-fucking-innit was watching the stream.

you'd assumed that would be a one-time thing, that tommy wasn't really an avid watcher of your streams and only was watching due to a bet it subgoal or something.

surely he wouldn't join another stream.

–––––

you were sat at your desk, using the little table-space you had (that wasn't covered with pc stuff or snacks) to scribble down on a little notebook. you were currently determining what to do for future streams, since you were getting tired of just streaming bed wars.

you had the idea to start an smp, before realizing you had no friends, quickly crossing off the thought.

you should probably work on that.

"Y/N?"

you perked up at your name, noticing S/N standing at your door. you smiled slightly, jerking your head lightly as a way to welcome him in. S/N grinned, quickly walking over to stand next to you.

"what are you working on?"

"stream ideas. all I do is just bedwars, and that's getting kinda boring.."

S/N seemed to have a thoughtful face, before a wicked grin split across his face. he quickly snatched the pencil out of your hand and scribbled something down below your crossed out smp idea.

you glanced back at your notebook, immediately rolling your eyes at the familiar statement he'd written.

stream with cool brother >:)

S/N looked at you eagerly as you looked back at him, you let out a sigh.

"S/N..."

"what!? it's a good idea! you know I don't really care about clout, plus it'll be fun! like karl and his brother when they stream!"

S/N pressed on, sitting himself down on the arm of your chair, you debated with yourself as you felt the weight tip slightly from him.

it wasn't necessarily a BAD idea, letting S/N join in on a stream. you were out of ideas, and S/N had enough bad humor to entertain chat...

although a small voice in the back of your head urged you not too, you opened your mouth anyway.

"fine, we can do a stream together."

–––––

a stream together was a terrible idea.

stream had started with S/N in a chair next to you, watching as you messed around a bit on Hypixel with very annoying commentary (which chat loved, for some reason), then once you got bored of Hypixel S/N had decided to start a new world and join on his own account.

which led to this moment.

"Y/N HAND OVER THE COCK!"