15

.: {🐝} :.

you felt a lot better the next day.

your vision had cleared up, and instead of seeing fuzzy blobs, you could see slightly fuzzy people! words made sense now as well, but the occasional big word tripped you out a bit. you were waiting in your bed for the doctor, which you'd discovered was the white guy and was actually called Dr. Bradley, humming a small tune you didn't remember hearing before.

the door open, and you turned your head to the newcomer, he had a bright grin and grayed-dirty blonde hair. he came in alone, and your thought quickly drifted to the blurry trio from previous visits. you wondered what they looked like.

"hello Y/N! lovely day, innit?"

you nodded gently, watching as he pulled out a clipboard from a nearby tabletop. he clicked his pen and walked closer to you, gray eyes scrutinizing your every move.

"Alright young man, do you know why you're here?"

he asked, his pen aimed at the ready to write down whatever you said next. you hummed a bit, thinking as you looked down at your bedsheets.

"n-no...but my head hurts 'slot."

you mumbled, remembering the banging headache you'd had this morning before a nice lady gave you some injections in the arm.

he nodded, scribbling down something before turning his attention back to you.

"ok then.. i'm guessing you also don't remember what you were doing before you got here then?"

you nodded, and Dr. Bradley scribbled once more. he looked back up at you with a smile, you liked the vibes he was giving off. kinda like a cool grandad but younger.

"ok, you know your name though.. you don't know who your family is though.. is there anything you can remember before any of this?"

he asked, and you frowned as you tried to think. memories were fuzzy and hard to recollect, but one seemed to stick out to you in particular.

"i-i remember being really happy one day.... I think I was talking to someone on the telephone.."

you blinked, odd half-images of a screen with a blue speech bubble appearing in your mind as well as jumping up in down with a rather euphoric emotion in your heart.

Dr. Bradley hummed, writing something down again before looking back up at you.

"well, I believe I've got it all right now. would you like to know what exactly happened to you and what's happening right now or would you rather me not tell you?"

he asked gently, slipping the pen in his breast pocket as he held the clipboard to his side. you thought for a bit about his offer, you were curious about what happened.. what could be the worst thing to happen?

"yes please."

the doctor nodded, pulling up one of the visitor chairs to take a seat by your bed.

"alright, well we received a call that you'd gotten into a really bad car accident, with a drunk driver by the name of Boris Harrington. you were apparently on your way to meet up with a friend from the internet when the accident happened, with a terrible head injury as well as cuts microtears of the skin on your face and arms from the glass on your windshield."