18

.: {🐝} :.

"Y-Y/N!"

the blonde teen rushed to your side, pushing S/N slightly as he bent down on his knees and held your hand. he looked up at you with a bright smile, his eyes watching you with an adoring gaze. you blushed at the emotion behind his eyes, quickly growing tongue-tied.

"I....I...I-I...."

you stammered, struggling with your words before a small chuckle sounded from the back of the room. both of you turned back to the other man in the room, who was smiling at you both.

"i'll leave you be. tommy, i'll be right outside."

he nodded gently towards the blonde before taking his leave, closing the door gently behind him. which left the two of you alone.

the teen, or 'tommy' as the man had called him, looked back to you, running his free hand through his hair as he began to speak.

"Y/N... god you scared me so much. I thought you were....."

he paused, small tears beginning to form at the corners of his eyes. he looked down at your hands and quickly retracted his, almost looking embarrassed, before continuing.

"a-anyway.. you're really here... Y/N."

he blushed lightly, meeting your eyes again with a soft smile. you could've melted right fucking there at that damned smile.

"oh, sorry. I've heard you have memory issues, i'm Tommy. Your bo....best friend."

he stuttered a bit, and you felt yourself sadden. for no reason of course... not like you found this newfound best friend very attractive and you wouldn't have minded him being something more. not at all.

"h-hello tommy... i'm sorry I don't really remember you."

you frowned. this tommy guy did give you a lot of deja vu, but once again it was difficult for you to place just exactly who he was. his name did seem to resonate with that happy memory you'd remembered the day you officially woke up though, so you trusted that he was someone positive in your life.

"it's alright, i'm just glad I can be here with you now."

he tilted his head a bit as he looked to you, blue-gray eyes drowning you with adoration. and you could do nothing but still there, wishing to whoever was out there to give your memories back so you could fully know this boy.

the door opened, and you and tommy quickly looked over again to spot your guardians and tommy's (brother? friend? they looked like they could be brothers) accompaniment. tommy leaned away from you and stood up as G/N(2) walked over to him.

they had a small interaction of whispers before tommy introduced himself and his friend (who was called wilbur apparently) to your guardians. whilst they were having their discussions, you heard a small 'psst!' from your side.

in confusion, you turned to your side to spot a sleepy S/N watching you with a glare.

"could you not kiss your boyfriend right in front of me while I'm sleeping!?"

he whispered hoarsely, and you quickly flushed.

"no no! that's not what happened at all, we're just friends I think! sorry S/N.."

you quickly apologized, rubbing your arm gently as you felt your heart palpitate at what S/N had suggested.

what a weird thing to think.

"oh.... alright whatever apology accepted I guess."

he grumbled, quickly cuddling back up in his jacket in hopes of falling asleep again.

you let out a sigh, turning back over to see tommy explain something quickly with reddened cheeks whilst wilbur laughed at him. he was a curious dude, and you wondered just exactly how deep your relationship went.

_________

it was late, later than late, latest of all lates, and here tommy lay awake on his odd-smelling hotel bed. he continued to toss and turn, an internal argument of the heart and mind raging within, and all wilbur could do was watch with a sigh.

"tommy. I know this is killing you, but you need to wait."

"I know! I know that! I just... i'm scared that they'll never remember me...."

the teen's voice cracked near the end, and though he couldn't see since tommy's back was to him, wilbur knew he was crying. the elder got up from his bed and traveled to tommy's, prompting him to sit up before he hugged him.

tommy cried into wilbur's sweater before returning the hug, clinging on to him tightly as sobs racked his body. as wilbur held him, his eyes noticed a flash of yellow from the far side of the bed.

"you brought the gift....?"

wilbur asked cautiously, earning him a sniffle from the teen in his arms.

"yeah... i'm gonna give it to them before I leave."

wilbur kept his eyes on the yellow giftbag as tommy continued to cry in his embrace, patting his back soothingly every now and then as unsaid words lingered in the air.

tommy ended up falling asleep like that, and wilbur tucked him back in before returning to his own bed.

he lay awake for a little while after that, watching the sun rise from out his window as he began to drift to sleep.

needless to say, both of them were very tired the next morning.

.: {🐝} :.

note;;
yuh
I have course selection today for senior year pog
also yesterday when I was taking a practice ap test I ended up taking the wrong test for 30 minutes and cried bc of that so that was great
I'm good now bc ranboo tweeted abt two cats dating to tubbo <3
ok bye have a good day drink water 💕