Chapter 11

Mike's POV

It was going to be dark now. After doing all the planning, I was now on my way back to the hotel. As I was walking along the footpath, I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

"Mike!"

I turned around and to my surprise, it was none other than aunt Dawn.

"Oh, you called me?" I asked.

"Um, yes. I wanted to have a talk with you." She replied.

"Um, alright. Continue please." I said.

"Not here. could we find a place to sit?" she asked.

"Um, ok. Let's go to the café near my hotel. We will talk there." I replied, to which she agreed with a nod. We both then started heading towards the hotel and soon reached the café. As we both sat there, I tried to start the conversation.

"So, Dawn. What you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"Um, it's related to Gary." She replied.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Um, how do I out it." She replied. She seemed uneasy and some tense in her face.

"Hey relax yourself first. Take a breath and tell what happened." I said. She took a deep breath and seemed more relax.

"The thing is, when you told Ash about how to try one thing 100% until it ends, I thought you can only be the one, whom I can talk with." She replied.

"Oh, that thing I said? Well those things were said by my dad." I said, while rubbing my back of the head.

She giggled a little and replied," Your dad must be a great guy."

"Indeed, he is. From his childhood." I replied, with a low tone, still smiling. Though he will be not there with me in the future, but his teachings will be there throughout my life.

"Anyways. Please continue what you were saying." I said.

'Oh yes, about that thing. Um the thing is... I like Gary." She replied.

"Oh, that's great! I thought about this, that maybe you both are dating." I said.

"No, it's not like that." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The thing is, I know him since childhood, that is when I was 1 year old. We both have been great friends from the starting and always played together. As the time passed by, some of my closest friends started going away, but Gary stayed. By the time I got into middle school, I realised that I was now having some feelings for him." She replied.

"Hmm. So, what's the problem now?" I asked.

"The thing is, as the time passed on... he started get surrounded by friends and people who were famous. And many times, I heard that girls have crush on him. As these things started happening, I felt that the distance between him and me started growing more and more." She replied, with a sad tone. I can feel her. If I ever had someone who is in the same situation like Gary, I could also have this feeling of distance.

Even I am in a kind of relationship with Avery, I would be sad if our relationship would end. I know I shouted on her before coming here, and that was the biggest mistake I made with her. But now, I know how big mistake it was. Gary uncle told the correct thing, relationship with one another was hard in these times.

As I was thinking about these things, I felt a tap on my hand.

"Mike?" Dawn asked.

"Oh sorry, was lost in something. You continue." I replied while breaking back from my thoughts.

"Yeah, so that was the problem. But now, when I heard your lines about just trying until the end, I realised I never made any move. I never tried to have a talk to him about this. I never... tried." She said. I made a small smile and kept my hind on her shoulder like she always does to me whenever I was tensed about something when I was a kid.

"Dawn, this is the only time to make things possible. Time is the most important thing. I lost man things because of time, but I don't want you yo lose something because of the same thing. That's why I recommend you, to just go to him, and tell him your feelings." I replied, to which she made a huge smile.

"Thank you, Mike. That's what I needed. I will try my best to tell him my feelings. Till then. Thank you." She replied, and soon left. I went to my room and just crashed on the bed.

Damn, it was a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gary's POV

I was just walking along the streets and watching the preparations of the Spring festival. It was the evening time and the sun was about to set. Soon, the fair lights lit up, and the whole place now seemed more beautiful.

It's been a pretty busy week to be honest. First the Spring festival work and now the thing about Serena. Am pretty glad to know that she was my neighbour. And even she was a friend of Dawn.

Dawn... whenever I think about her, I just feel strange inside me. Earlier, I met her every single day, and we played, talked and hanged out together. But I have realised, in the past 2 years, the connection between her has... loosen.

It feels like the distance between me and her... have increased. As the time passes... she's going more away from me.

Today, when I saw the emotion of Ash towards Serena, I felt like...like... why don't I have these emotions inside me.

As I crossed the road, my eyes fell on someone whom I was thinking about this, the whole time. It was Dawn.

"Dawn!" I called her, to which she turned around and stopped as she saw me. I quickly crossed the road and reached her.

"Um, hey Gary... you heading back home?" she asked.

"Um, kind of. Thought of taking a long route, by watching the preparations of the festival." I replied.

"Oh, I see. Um..." she paused. Is she asking me something?

"Um, is there something you want to ask?" I asked.

"Oh... um... since I have time left... would you like to have a small walk around the festival?" she asked. she kind of had a blush on her face, and was pausing in between her speech.

"Um... alright. Today's the pre-opening also. So there might be less people also." I replied.

"That's great. Let's go then." She replied with a smile to which I nod. We both then started walking towards the festival entrance.

As we both entered the festival fair, I felt like she came close to me. It was not awkward, but surprising. I also did the same and now we were walking close to each other. I felt some heat growing inside me, but I wanted this.

Today, the words said by Mike, that not to give up trying until you succeed. I want to tell my feelings to Dawn. I want to decrease the distance between her and me.

"Um, Dawn... can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Um, sure." she replied.

"Do you... do you like someone." I asked. she paused for moment. I know I asked this out of nowhere, but I want to know.

"Yes." She replied. Oh no... the answer that I didn't wanted to hear... came.

Would I be able to tell her my feelings...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER IS HERE READERS!!! (^人^) (^人^)

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! (*≦))( ̄* )ゞ(*≦))( ̄* )

Keep Voting 😉

-Miheer ˋ (° 、°) ˋ (° 、°)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~