chapter 19

Cole jumped up but was punched into the wall by the giant stone warrior. Zane jumped over a nindroid from way back then. He blocked a kick and countered.
"I'm not an outdated relic anymore!" Zane shouted, flipping the droid in the air.

"Woah!" Jay ducked from a prisoner with the serpentine spear. He grabbed a skulkin and used his as a shield.
"Okay, since we've already fought most of these guys before, let's say we keep this short?" Jay asked.
"I'm with you. The door, hurry!" Kai jumped back and ran for it. The others followed.

"All right, who's busting out here with me?" Cole shouted. Kai kneeled down to the door.
"There's no way you're breaking through this door. It's solid metal." Kai knocked on it.
"I didn't say anything about a door." Cole turned to the wall and punched a large hole in the center and the ninja ran through.

"When people try to bust out of jail, they do so quietly. Not literally!" Jay shouted. Cole punched through more walls.

Wu and Garmadon were back to back as Lloyd scanned the ground and Morro tried to avoid any attack that came his way.
"Got him!" Lloyd shouted as he pointed down to Pythor who was scurrying away. Then a rack of basketballs were knocked over and Pythor was in danger of being squished.
"Ah! Don't got him!" Lloyd ran to him.

"I really hate being small!" Pythor shouted. Then an anacondrai warrior picked up Pythor when Wu hit him back and let the shrunken serpentine onto his staff.
"Wu! My saviour." Pythor sighed.

Morro jumped up and pulled Lloyd away from an attack.
"You know, you're really strong so maybe you should start fighting?!" Lloyd shouted.
"Okay, why don't I tell you. I could kill someone if I'm not too careful! And I don't want to kill anyone, no matter the race or whatever!" Morro shouted back, ducking.

"Well, right now you're gonna have to fight, and you're gonna have to win! Because we're protecting Ninjago, if you signed up for it or not!" Lloyd shouted. Morro shifted his feet and a blast of wind shot out all around him.

Morro raised his hands and stepped back, knocking down a whole line of anacondrai to the ground.
"Wow, no kidding." Lloyd stood up.
"You and your words." Morro said, blasting some anacondrai away from Wu and Garmadon. Wu nodded at Morro and the wind ninja sighed.

Cole busted through the wall.
"Wooo, it's windy in here!" Cole exclaimed.
"Oh, my bad." Morro rolled his eyes keeping more snakes away from the newcomer ninja.
"Do you have him?" Kai asked.

Wu looked at his staff. Pythor was gone. Again. Two anacondrai disappeared with Pythor in their hands.
"We can't let them escape!" Cole shouted.
"No!" Wu objected.
"We can't let them escape! No more smashing walls." Wu pointed at the wave of inmates running their way.
"Leave this to me." Zane said.

"Ice!" He created a large ramp for everyone to climb up.
"I'd hate to let anyone down." Kai said.
"Fire!" He blasted the ramp away.

"I encourage you to go back to your cells!" The warden along with a force of guards were standing by the hole Cole created.
"Warden, toss me my staff!" Morro shouted. The warden opened up Morro's staff into a glider and threw it up. Morro caught it and retracted the staff back to it's pocket size.
"Thanks!"

. . .

"Ah! Charlatans! Frauds! Two-bit phonies!" Pythor shouted from in a jar.
"I don't get it, how are we gonna get enough sweat out of that little guy to fix all of us?" Kapau asked.
"The simplest plan is often the best." Chen put Pythor in an exercise wheel. "The more complicated ones are so much fun to watch!" He placed a helmet on Pythor.
"Now run!"

"A true Anacondrai would never demean himself. I have my honor, you know." Pythor crossed his arms.
"And we have a swamp rat!" Zugu placed a rat in the wheel and it started chasing Pythor.
"Aaahh!!"