chapter 7

It seemed like a quiet day. The remaining ninja walked around the halls, still trying to get familiar with the building.

"I feel like nothing's happend yet." Morro said to the others.
"Yeah. It setting my anxiety off!" Jay exclaimed.
"Cool it, Jay. We still need a plan." Lloyd said.
"We've been trying to think of a plan for ages! We need to start doing something." Kai said.

The announcement jingle sounded off through the intercom.
"Oh great. What now?" Morro sighed.

"Will all fighters follow the guards to the next match?" Chen's voice announced.
A row of warriors opened the grand gates and the fighters followed.

"What match up will this be?" Kai asked no one in particular.

"I bet you're wondering what match will this be?" Chen spoke again.

"Ahh. That's irritating." Jay said.
"No kidding." Lloyd added.

"Well, that answer will have to wait. Hehehe!" Chen snickered.

"He really makes me frustrated." Morro said.

Everyone left in the tournament gathered in the new arena. A large plain white floor with glass walls only on the sides and not the roof.

"The fighters will be..." Clouse, who was already there started.
"The master of light." He said.

The said master came into vision and walked to the front.
"And... Who's the second fighter?" Skylor asked.
"The second fighter will be..." Clouse said.
"The master of wind."

The ninja all flinched.
"Oh no." Jay said.
"Oh no what?" Morro asked.
"I'll be fine."

"But, you're fighting. Like. You- Morro." Kai said. All the fighters went to the stands, as Pale went into the glass arena.

"They are worried about the match." Garmadon walked up to them.
"Why? I can fend perfectly on my own." Morro said.
"That's what we're worried about." Lloyd said.
"You've been in battles before, we know, we saw.  It's you fighting alone. What if you go over board?" Lloyd implied.
"Listen. I'm going to be fine. Don't worry." Morro said with a soft smile.

The ninja and Garmadon made their way to the seats as Morro stepped inside the arena.
"I hope you're not going to be a sore looser." Pale said.
"Don't count on my loss." Morro said.

"Master of light versus master of wind. Let the match begin!" Clouse announced. The gong sounded off as the battle commenced.

Pale immediately dissapeared as Morro stood still. The glass made it impossible to see any movement as the sun reflected off the glass at every angle.

Morro raised his left arm and blocked an attack, based on only his instinct. Morro reached his other hand out and grabbed what he assumed was Pale's wrist. In that moment, Morro kicked right infront of himself. He felt something hit.
"Yes!" Morro silently cheered.

A loud bang hit the wall as Pale reappeared after being kicked to the wall. Morro raised his hands and blasted wind as he stepped forwards, launching his opponent back again.

Pale disappeared out of sight again. No where to go, and nothing to look at, Morro gained his stance.

"Ahh... This is getting boring." Chen whined.

Morro felt a sharp grip.
"Shoot!" He exclaimed. He wasn't completely focused. Morro's arm got folded back and behind his back. Being pinned to the ground, Morro yelled.
"ARGH!"

"I told you you'd lose." Pale said pushing Morro's arm closer to his torso.

"This is going a little far." Kai said getting worried.
"I'm not too sure about this." Jay added.
"What if Morro loses? What if he gets out? And why do his wrists have to be a weak spot for him!!" Jay yelled.
"We must belive in Morro. His abilities will not fail him." Garmadon said.
"That's the worrying part." Lloyd said.

Morro gritted his teeth. Guess sometimes it's okay to let go.
"AAAH!!" A strong wind surrounded Morro and blasted away Pale from the hold. The ninja jumped up and grabbed Pale's jacket and throwing him over onto the ground.

The wind didn't die down.
"Ooh!! Fun, fun, fun!" Chen clapped.
"We should do something. We need to get down there and stop him!" Kai exclaimed.
"No." Lloyd said.
"No?! What do you mean? We need to stop him! This is going way too far!" Jay yelled.
"No! This is Morro's battle. Im trusting him." Lloyd halted the ninja.

Morro stomped his foot on the ground and extended his arms. The wind picked up Pale and Morro blasted him into the glass wall again. The glass shattered into peices as a green blade flew out into the air.

Morro ran to grab ahold of the blade. He grabbed it with his right hand and saw Pale running up from the corner of his eye. Reachung the ground, Morro grabbed the blade with his left hand and held it out in a back hand grip. There, Pale stopped as the blade was held where his neck was.

"What is your power?" Pale asked.
"I'm not exactly sure. To be honest, I didn't really want it." Morro said pulling the jadeblade away and the wind disappeared.

Holding his head down, and the jadeblade high, the victor was clear to see.
"Winner!" Chen yelled.
"And loser." He said in a sour tone.
"Master of wind moves on."

Morro looked down with a little shame as Pale was dropped down another trap door. Morro threw the blade at Chen and walked out of the arena.

"That went well! Better than I thought!" Jay said.
"Yeah, I thought it would play out differently. With the crazy wind and stuff." Kai said. Lloyd got up from his seat and ran after Morro.
"Your friend." Skylor walked up to Kai.
"He seems like a lot."

"He does seem that way. But there's something in him that makes him the way it is." Kai said.
"We just don't know what it is." He finished.
"I hope his arm's okay, at least." Skylor said.

"Morro!" Lloyd called. The wind ninja turned around at the call of his name.
"You good?" The green ninja asked.
"I feel... I don't like this place, Lloyd." Morro said.
"It's pilled up so much guilt on me."

"Take a break." Lloyd pulled out a scroll.
"That's..." Morro took the parchment.
"The tale of two boys." Lloyd said.

"I've seen you read it over and over again back home. It must be your favorite scroll then." Lloyd said. Morro unrolled the scroll a bit and read the scripture.
"Thanks." Morro took the paper and rolled it up.

"You did great." Lloyd placed his hand and Morro's shoulder.
"We'll get to the bottom of this. Go take a rest." He smiled.

It's a little short, but yee, Morro's battle. Cool. Two chapters one day weeeeeeeeeee.

Anyways, thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed this one! Sorry for any spelling mistakes,

Ittekimasu!!