chapter 15

Nya opened here eyes. She was cianed back to a pole in the middle of a chamber surrounded with skulls and bones. Nya yelped.
"Nya, are you all right?" Garmadon asked.

The samurai looked to her side. There were two other poles, one empty and one, Garmadon was chained to.
"Yes. What--What happened?" Nya asked, looking around.
"We have to get out of here." Garmadon pulled against the chains that blinded his wrists.

The door to the champed opened up and Morro was pushed in. Clouse pulled him towards the third pole in the room as Chen and Skylor walked in.
"Morro!" Nya shouted.
"Hi." Morro said in an enthusiastic but annoyed voice as his arms were pulled behind his back.

"What's the matter?" Morro asked Chen.
"I'm too good for your- Argh!!- for your fancy ceremonies?" Morro asked, shouting as his hands were pulled further.

"Hmpf. You escaped once. It would be bothersome if you ever had the chance to again." Clouse said, walking to the front.
"Ah, good to know I'm a pain." Morro grinned.

"Hahah. You are indeed." Chen said.
"Unfortunately, you will no longer have a chance to annoy me. As you know," Chen started.
"Only one ca--"

"Only one can remain, I know!" Morro shouted. Nya and Garmadon were debating making Morro stop talking to not aggravate Chen, but they both kept their mouths shut.
"Ah. You really are annoying. Here we go." Chen slammed his staff on the ground and a light blue wave flew over Morro.

The wind ninja dropped down to one knee and gritted his teeth.
"K-AAARGH!!" Morro yelled, the sage green aura being sucked out of him. He dropped to the ground. Completely drained of energy. Nya tried to get to him, but alas, the chains kept her restraint.

"No. Morro!" Nya cried.
"I'm okay, I'm okay. I think. I'm pretty sure." Morro propped himself up on one knee.

"My pet loves the smell of fear." Clouse smirked.
"Where is my son?" Garmadon demanded to know.
"What have you done with--"
"I have your son. But his power will become mine at the ceremony tonight. I'm sorry you didn't get an invite. I'm still a little hurt when my pupil decided to betray me so long ago." Chen glared at Garmadon.

"But how did you defeat him?" Nya asked.
"Oh, I had a little help." Chen said. Nya gasped as none other than her brother walked in. Kai held his head low, and spotted Morro kneeling on the ground. Morro glared at Kai and the spiky haired boy looked up.

"You pitted the ninja against themselves, just as you did the Elemental Masters." Garmadon exclaimed.
"You're no better than him." Morro motioned to Chen.
"Deceit, lies, using deception against your teammates." Morro narrowed his gaze at Kai.

"Why, Kai? How could you do this?" Nya shouted.
"Chen holds all the power. Lloyd alone never stood a chance. I had to think about what was best for us." Kai said.
"He'll let you go if--"
"I'd rather be snake food!" Nya screamed and it echoed in the chamber.

Garmadon jumped and grabbed Skylor, holding her in a head lock.
"Untie us!" He shouted. Chen and Clouse started laughing.
"Or what? You've changed, remember? You're Sensei Garmadon. You're a good guy. Threats don't frighten me." Chen snickered.

Garmadon's face went pale.
"Uncle," Morro said. Garmadon looked down at Morro.
"Let her go." Morro said as Skylor gasped for breath. Garmadon pushed Skylor away and she went to stand by Kai, rubbing her neck.

"My pet may be napping, but she's always hungry when she wakes up." Clouse said as a large gate opened up.
"You had a good run, Garmadon. Must I say, you too, Morro. But all good things must come to an end." Chen said as he left the room. Clouse followed, then Skylor.