Chapter 1: Momma's Boy Found His Mate

“AHHHHH!” I yelled as I fell off my bed and hit my head on my cold wooden floor.

“Sorry Honey!” I heard my mom say, but she didn't sound too sorry to me

“What was that for mom?” I asked rubbing my head as I stood up

“You're gonna be late for school!” she yelled and my eyes widened considerably. I've never been late before. Holy Macaroni!

“OH MY GOD! OK CAN YOU LEAVE MOM, SO I CAN CHANGE?!” I yelled in panic

“Listen here, I changed your diaper, potty trained you and a whole bunch of other things and you asking me to leave?!” My mom scolded and I groaned

“Mom” I whined

“Fine” my mom huffed and made her way out of my room. Finally!

I ran to the bathroom and stripped myself from my blue fluffy pajamas. I quickly stepped in the shower and lathered myself in my sweet pea scented soap. I don't really know how actual sweet peas smell like but I’m pretty sure this was not it. Peas smell disgusting! I mean how did they come up with this name, the soap smelled more like flowers if anything.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in my purple towel. After drying myself I pulled on a thin black shirt and blue jeans. I combed my light brown/honey brown hair, trying to get rid of the knots or until it look somewhat presentable.

I grabbed my book bag and rushed downstairs, meeting my mom, dad and Parker at the table.

“Sit honey, have some breakfast” My mom ordered

“I cant I have to go” I said reaching forward to grab a granola bar but she slapped my hand away.

“Well, Parker can drive you today so you don't have to walk” My mom suggested and I looked at Parker with a raised eyebrow.

“Why?” Parker whined and I rolled my eyes

“Because. She is your sister” mom snapped and I smirked at Parker

“Yeah Park, please?” I asked and showed him my puppy dog face which he could never resist

“Alright” he gritted out and I clapped my hands

“YAY! Now, how bout’ some bacon?” I asked my mom and she rolled her eyes at me

“Eat the oatmeal first” she said and placed a bowl of lumpy oatmeal in front of me.