Opening Note

Hey there! ❤
To all you beautiful people,
Welcome to this short story collection. 

What you can expect:-

1. Stories based on Naagin5 loopholes with a new spin.

2. Vani romance tracks

3. Independent tracks based on naagin 5 characters but not the serial.

Note:- Every story posted here would either be completed or its parts would follow up soon. People who know me know I don't delay with updates. New tracks will come whenever I write something or a different track comes to my mind.

What not to expect:-

1. 18+ content: I have separated that content from this book. I want it clean for all audiences. If you want steamy content, you'll find them in my other short story collection entitled 'Guilty Pleasure: Vani 18+ OS' It is done so that a younger audience can enjoy this book as I have tagged the other one mature.

If you are new to my profile, here is a short detail of my other completed and ongoing works:-

Completed

1. Naagin5 One Shots: Short story collection based on Naagin 5 characters.

2. Vanilicious Christmas: A Christmas romance novella. It is 18+ and tagged mature.

3. Inteqam: Re-imagined finale of Naagin 5. It is a two chapter story. One with a happy ending, another is bitter sweet.

4. Vani: Against All Odds: An adventure novella revolving around lives of Vani. They fight foes, visit ancient cheel temple, naglok and revisit satyug together. And obviously, jahan Vani, wahan thoda romance toh banta hi hai.

5. Fated: Vani arrange wedding: A book centred around marriage and post marriage rituals of a human Bani and Cheel Veeranshu.

Ongoing

1. Adhoori Kahani: The is the story of Naagin 5 with a twist, a new spin on the satyug tale and new villains.

 Adhoori Kahani: The is the story of Naagin 5 with a twist, a new spin on the satyug tale and new villains

~~~~~~~~

Hope you give this book a chance. Sending tons of Love. 

xoxo