thirteen

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

Chat Noir leaps from the alleyway and heads towards the ferris wheel. When he arrives, he sees Ladybug call upon her lucky charm. Chat Noir jumps beside Ladybug.

"Wrapping paper? Again?" Ladybug doesn't notice Chat Noir beside her.

"Evening, m'lady."

Ladybug jumps, "O-oh, hey kitty. Ready to wrap this up?"

"Did I just hear a pun?" Chat Noir grins.  Ladybug giggles.

The superheroes did what they did last time. Ladybug was wrapped to look like a lollipop, and Gigantitan opened the wrapper. Before he got to process what happened, Ladybug ran up his hand and undid his bracelet.

"Catacylsm!" Chat Noir calls and catches the bracelet. It turns to dust and an akuma falls out.

Ladybug captures the akuma as Chat Noir catches baby August.

"August!" His mother runs towards them. She thanks Ladybug and Chat Noir and they hand August to her. They wave their goodbyes and say goodbye to each other. 

Ladybug lands into her room and detransforms.  

Marinette pulls out her phone and texts Adrien. 

Are you okay, Adrien?

No reply. Marinette changes into her pajamas and sits on her couch.

Marinette sighs and hears someone land on her roof. She assumes it's Chat Noir. (A.N.: Yes I favorite MariChat over Ladrien. Sorry not sorry lol.)

She hears tapping on the window above her bed. She climbs on top of her bed and sees Chat smiling down at her. She giggles and opens the window. Her favorite black cat leaps through and lands on the bed.

"Hello, Princess." He smiles at her. "I heard you performed an act of bravery today."

Marinette blushes. She lies down on her back. Chat Noir sighs and lies down beside her. 

"What have you been up to, Kitty?" She asks him.

Chat Noir jumps. Only Ladybug calls him that. 

"N-nothing much.." He says, "Just saving Paris and stuff." He turns his face to meet hers and smirks. Marinette giggles again.

They lie there, on their backs on Marinette's bed. Their faces face each other. Marinette feels butterflies in her stomach. She knows she likes Chat, but she's with Adrien.

They stare at each other with butterflies in their stomaches. 

Then, Chat leans in and kisses her. She kisses back.

He climbs on top of her and starts kissing her more passionately. 

Marinette cups his face and kisses him passionately too.

Adrien. She thinks.

Chat Noir breaks the kiss and starts kissing her neck. She moans.

Adrien.

Chat slips his hand underneath her shirt. He earns another moan from Marinette.

She cups Chat Noir's face and starts kissing his lips again. 

Marinette wraps her legs around Chat Noir's hips and earns a moan from him. She smiles into the kiss, which makes Chat Noir smile.

Adrien.

They sit up and Marinette sits on Chat's lap

Adrien!

Chat breaks the kiss and holds the hem of  Marinette's tank top.