three

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

Marinette wakes up to the ground shaking. She lifts up her head from her sewing machine.
"Oh," She clears her throat, "I must've fallen asleep while I was making Adrien's suit."
"Forget about the suit, Marinette." Tikki exclaims. "What was that shaking?"
"We should investigate," Marinette says, "Are you ready?"
"It's been over 5,000 years and I've never been ready!" Tikki giggles.
"Oh Tikki..." Marinette giggles. "Spots on!"

Marinette closes her eyes and feelings her suit wrap around her body. When she opens her eyes, her suit is on. She is now Ladybug.

Ladybug climbs to her rooftop and extends her yo-yo to the nearest roof and allows her yo-yo to pull her. She lands on the roof. Ladybug stands still and looks upon the street. Nothing.
Ladybug used her yo-yo to travel to the Eiffel Tower for a better look. She stands still again. Still nothing. The city of Paris is calm.

"Looking for me, m'lady?" A familiar voice says.
Ladybug smirked and turned around. 
"I feel like it's the other way around, kitty. If I didn't show up, you'd be standing here yelling for me."
"One day you'll be yelling my name." Chat Noir says without thinking. Him and Ladybug go pink. "U-uh, you know what I mean." He grins.

Ladybug shakes it off. "I do." She walks to the edge of the tower and looks around with her back to Chat. "I also know that there's a reason why we're both here."
"And the reason disappeared without a trace." Chat Noir sighs. "I'm pretty sure it was Gorizilla again."

"How are you so sure?" Ladybug turns to face Chat.
"I-I..." Chat trails off.
"Never mind." Ladybug acknowledged his attitude. "I know you can't tell me, but I trust you kitty."
"Then shall we, m'lady?" Chat extends his hand, his stick in the other.
"How could I say no?" Ladybug teases Chat. She doesn't like to lead people on, but something about flirting with Chat feels...right. And she hates it.

Ladybug takes Chat's hand and he pulls her closer. His hand is holding onto her waist, his fingers barely graze her upper bum. Ladybug wraps her arms around him.

In Chat's other hand, he extends his stick as high as he can, still holding onto Ladybug. When he completely extends his stick, they can see the entire city of Paris. Chat sits cross-legged on his stick and props Ladybug on his lap.

Ladybug was used to this position, but something was different. She didn't know what was going on. Maybe it was her excitement from Adrien that made her feel this way.

"Everything okay, m'lady?" Chat asks curiously.
"Y-yeah!" Ladybug waves her hand dismissively, "Everything's good!"
"Oh okay." Chat says, "I just noticed your heart is racing." He grins.

Ladybug looks at her chest. It isn't near him...
"You can't even feel my heartbeat." Ladybug says.
"Yeah I can." Chat Noir beams, "It's right on top of me."
"What are you on about?" Ladybug starts to get annoyed. Then she realizes. She turns red.
"Chat!" Ladybug playfully slaps him.
Chat Noir cheekily smiles.
"Just teasing you, bugaboo!" Chat Noir snickered.

Ladybug sighs. "Let's just focus on finding Gorizilla."
"You know what I find strange?" Chat Noir asks. Ladybug looks at him curiously. "We can't see him and he's taller than majority of the buildings in Paris."
"Yeah, you're right.." Ladybug looks around again. "Where could he be?"
"I have an idea." Chat Noir says.
"Lead the way." Ladybug replies.

Chat presses a button on his stick, leaving them in the air. As they're falling, Chat extends his stick and uses it to travel. Ladybug is not too far behind him with her yo-yo.

After less than a minute, Chat gets them to their destination. They sit on the gateway of the Agreste's house.

"T-the Agreste's house?" Ladybug asks nervously.
"Yeah," Chat replies. "Gorizilla is that blonde boy's bodyguard, right?"
"Adrien." She corrects him. "And yes, you're right. Last time, Gorizilla didn't let Adrien out of his sight for some reason. Hawk Moth ordered him not to. He's probably looking for Adrien now, but I wonder why Hawk Moth didn't let Gorizilla leave Adrien."
"I heard that Gorizilla let go of you eventually as Adrien was falling off of the Montparnasse Tower." Chat said to Ladybug.