Chapter Twenty-Two- The End

~Serenity's point of view~

It's been three weeks since we got married. Things have been wonderful. Bridgette and I changed our names. I wear my engagement ring from Trevin and my wedding band from him on my left finger. I where the ring Luke gave his wedding band and me on my right-hand ring finger. Bridgette does the same thing. Trevin bought her a wedding set after. Bridgette and I bought matching rings; We wear them on our middle fingers.

We set the nursery up. Well, not me and Bridgette; the men did. It looks absolutely amazing. They did extremely well.

We found out the Luke and Bridgette are having a baby. She wasn't on birth control, and they didn't prevent it. They are both over the moon happy.

We put a recliner in the living room. I can't sleep in the bed, I can't get out of it, of I do. Luke and Trevin have taken turns sleeping on the couch. I told them they didn't have to, but they insisted.

I haven't been feeling the greatest. I haven't said anything. I don't want anyone to worry anyone. Since it is close to me being ready to have the twins. Every time I say something, they all freak. We've all been working from home. I haven't been working; the other three have.

I was sitting in the chair when Luke comes in. He comes over and kisses me.

Luke: "Hey, Baby."

Serenity: "Hey."

Luke: "Are you ok?"

Serenity: "Yeah."

Luke: "You're sweating, and it's cold in here."

Serenity: "I'm fine."

Luke: "Ok."

He kisses me again then leaves. I drift off to sleep.

A sharp pain awakens me. It lasts a while. A few minutes after it stopped, another started.

Serenity: "Oh.....ouch."

It lasted the same amount of time. This has been happening on and off since last night, not quite this bad.

Trevin: "Are you ok?"

Serenity: "I'm fine."

Trevin: "Don't lie to me, Serenity."

Serenity: "I'm cramping."

Trevin: "Are you in labor?"

Serenity: "I don't think so."

I try to distract him from the fact that I'm in pain.

Serenity: "What do you think about Trevin Dasher for the boy?"

Trevin: "I was thinking Trevin Lucas."

Serenity: "I thought that too. What if their baby is a boy?"

Trevin: "It's a middle name, Sweetheart."

Serenity: "We'd have to talk to Luke and Bridgette."

Luke's full name is Lucas Nelson Chambers. I wanted to name the boy after both of them. I just didn't want to take it away from Bridgette.

Brigette: "Talk to us about what."

All three of them are now in the living room with their laptops.