Chapter Eight- Outside the club.

~Serenity's point of view~

Thankfully, Flo is gone. It's Monday. I'm hoping the guys come every day this week. It's their last week; I won't extend it again. They all need to shit or get off the pot. None of us girls have time to play with the guys. I know for sure Luke and Bridgette are together. He spends a lot of time at our house. I'm ok with that. He's gotten some free shows. He doesn't seem to mind; She takes care of him after.

They always offer to include me. I decline because I don't know what my man would want me to do. My man? I don't know one damn thing about him. Getting Luke to talk isn't happening either. Bridgette had something to do at lunch, so I go to a little deli down the street. Mr. Chambers has been out of the office all morning. I walk past the bathroom, and I feel a strong hand pull me in. A blindfold quickly goes over my head. I knew immediately it's the man from the club. I don't fight him.

I feel him kiss my neck. As he does, I feel him undoing his pants. He then slides my panties down. He pushes me against the door and enters me from behind. He pounds into me until we both lose it.

Trevin: "Mmm...."

He lets out as he empties himself into me. He kisses my neck while he finishes. I hear him redo his pants, then his hand on my cheek. I wait a bit. I take the blindfold off, leave the restroom, order my lunch, and head back to the office. I'll eat at my desk.

When I get back, Mr. Chambers is in his office. He has his door open.

Trevin: "Serenity?"

Serenity: "Yes?"

Trevin: "Come here, please."

I get up and go to his office.

Serenity: "Yes?"

Trevin: "Come here."

I walk to his desk.

Trevin: "Come closer."

Serenity: "Do you want me to sit on your lap?"

Trevin: "I'd love that, Serenity, but we both know that can't happen. Come here anyways."

Being a smartass, I walk over and place myself between his legs. He hands immediately run up both side of my legs.

I can't help it; I lean down and kiss him. Our tongues connect, and we make out like two high school kids. I break it when I need to breathe.

Trevin: "Fuck, Sweetheart."

Serenity: "I'm sorry."

I try to back away, but he stops me.

Trevin: "Do you know how bad I want you?"

Serenity: "Probably as bad as I want you, but I can't, Trevin. I've made a choice, and I have to see that through."

Trevin: "I know."

Serenity: "I wish I would have known how great you were before I met the other guy."

Trevin: "Me too."

I lean down and give him a quick peck on the lips.

Serenity: "This can't happen again."

Trevin: "I know, Sweetheart."

I go back to my desk.

He doesn't shut his door. I can feel him staring at me; I just continue working. I can't give in to him; I can't.