Chapter Four- Money is no longer exchanged.

~Serenity's point of view~

It's Friday. I have to come clean to the girls. I can't stop thinking about the man from Wednesday night. He made me feel things no one has ever made me feel. I don't even know who he is.

Trevin: "Hello."

Serenity: "Hey Trevin."

He's been decent this week. I don't have any complaints; he's kind of been somewhat flirty. He's been here all day; he's been in my dad's office all day.

Trevin: "Plans for tonight?"

Serenity: "I have plans with my girls."

The guys that rented the place out these last two weeks they have one more week after tonight. They have tonight and next Friday. They came in last night and paid. They agreed to pay for all shows up front per girl, including me. They said they want them tonight as they happen and not have to worry about it.

They are really sweet, all of them. Talking to them yesterday, I could clearly see that they are genuinely interested in my girls. It's not a thrill for them. They are all attracted to bigger girls; It's a comforting feeling.

Trevin: "Have fun."

He leaves.

I do what I do every day. I go home sleep for an hour. Get up and shower. I know that I'm dancing tonight, so I put on something sexy. To me, it's sexy. It's a teal green spaghetti strap floor-length dress with lace straps and lace around the boobs; I love the way I feel in this dress. I drive to the club. Bobbie is there.

Serenity: "We need to talk."

Bobbie: "Ok."

She follows me into the office. She looks nervous. I bet she thinks that she's in trouble.

Serenity: "The man from Wednesday, you know who he is, right Bobbie?"

Bobbie: "I do; he's become a regular."

Serenity: "If he wants a dance again, I'll do it and do not charge him."

Bobbie: "Why?"

Serenity: "Something happened Wednesday. I personally can no longer take money from him for a dance."

Bobbie: "You had sex with him, didn't you?"

Serenity: "I did. I also enjoyed it. That being said, you know who he is. I'm willing to do anything that he wants. Do not charge him."

Bobbie: "Ok."

Serenity: "I will also tell the girls tonight."

Bobbie: "That's the best idea. I should tell you he's one of them."

Serenity: "You're kidding?"

Bobbie: "No. I'm going to respect him because you are all about respect. I won't tell you which one, but he's one of them."

Serenity: "Ok."

Bobbie: "Wednesday, he came alone."

Serenity: "Thanks for telling me; please let the girls know that we need a meeting. As they get here, send them in."