Chapter Seven- Mixed feelings.

~Trevin's point of view~

This has been the longest week in history. I'm glad that it's Friday.

It's getting harder and harder for me not to tell her who I am. I want to be able to be with her at the office. I keep flirting, but I can't follow through. The second we have any physical connection, she's going to put it together.

It doesn't help that Bridgette comes every day for lunch now. Seeing them kiss makes me want to bend them both over her desk and fuck them hard. Especially if Serenity is eating Bridgette out while I fuck her. Watching that happen makes me even harder. I could go all day or night.

I do know both Luke and I have been to the club every night. We spend time with them then leave. This week has not been sexual. It's been lots of silent cuddling; It's Serenity's monthly visit from Aunt Flo. I still couldn't tell you who the other four are with. They think that we are at the office. We've never run into them at the club.

Since relationships have been established, Serenity changed a few rules at the club. They stopped everything but lap dances, and she hired bodyguards to make sure no one gets handsy. That showed me that she does care. It also makes it even harder. She changed her business for me, and I can't tell her who I am.

A knock comes on my door.

Trevin: "Come in."

Serenity walks in. Fuck she looks good.

Trevin: "Hey, Sweetheart."

Serenity: "Hello."

Trevin: "What's up?"

Serenity: "Bridgette is going to lunch with Luke. I don't have contact with mine outside of our meetings."

Trevin: "So...."

Serenity: "Want to go to lunch with me?"

Trevin: "I don't think that's a good idea, Sweetheart."

Serenity: "Ok."

She turns and starts out the door. I catch her before she does. I push the door shut; she turns towards me, and my mouth meets hers. Once I catch what I'm doing, I stop it.

Trevin: "I'm sorry."

I say as I back away. I see tears in her eyes. She doesn't say anything; she just leaves my office.

I knew at that moment that I'd have to stay away from her until our Friday nights. We have one more after tonight. Another knock comes on my door.

Trevin: "Come in."

I'm shocked to see Dasher come in.

Dasher: "Hello, Trevin."

Trevin: "What are you doing here?"

Dasher: "I wanted to pick your brain." 

Trevin: "About?"

Dasher: "Serenity."

Trevin: "Oh."

Dasher: "I saw her leaving for lunch as I was coming in. She looked upset. Did something happen?"

Trevin: "No."

Dasher: "I know that she's in a relationship. Do you know who it's with?"