Chapter Six- All at once.

~Serenity's point of view~

Friday is finally here. I've been looking forward to tonight all week, both men and the woman I love, as it's a perfect combination.

Bridgette and I decided to move in together. I own my home, so it was easier for her to move in with me. We've both talked. We both want relationships with these men, but they are going to have to accept us as well. If they can't handle that, then we don't want them. I'm not going to give her up for them.

Trevin: "Sweetheart, you're going to have to stop with those thoughts at work."

Serenity: "What thoughts?"

Trevin: "The ones that make your face look like that."

Serenity: "Why is that Mr. Chambers?"

Trevin: "Because you make my dick extremely hard, and we both know your girlfriend wouldn't like that."

Bridgette: "Actually, her girlfriend wouldn't mind. Her boyfriend might."

Bridgette says as she comes in.

Trevin: "Boyfriend Serenity?"

Serenity: "Thanks, Babe."

She kisses me, laughing.

Bridgette: "Is this the hot boss?"

Serenity: "Mmhmm."

I introduce them.

Trevin: "Serenity?"

Serenity: "Mr. Chambers?"

Trevin: "Answer me."

Serenity: "I don't know what it is yet."

Trevin: "So, there is a man?"

Serenity: "Yes."

Trevin: "And you don't mind, Bridgette?"

Bridgette: "Not at all. We both love each other. That we will come before any man, whoever we are with will have to accept our relationship."

Trevin: "What happens if you find men that want to marry you?"

Serenity: "Then they'll have to be willing to move in with us or us move in with them. We're a packaged deal."

Trevin: "Do you have a man Bridgette?"

Bridgette: "I'm in the same boat as Serenity."

Trevin: "Neither of you knows where you stand with the men in your lives?"

Serenity: "I kind of do. I know he's starting to have feelings. Things changed between us earlier this week. It freaked me out at first because of Bridgette, but we talked, and whatever happens, I've always got her."

He's being awful nosey. He seems to be very interested in the men in our lives.

Trevin: "Bridgette, how do you feel about the man in your life?"

He just met her; why does he care?

Bridgette: "Oh, Serenity knows that I'm crazy about him. I just don't have the guts to tell him."