Chapter Twenty- Keeping things quiet.

~Trevin's point of view~

It's been four days since we got our licenses. Luke and I have a meeting with Russ later. Serenity won't question it. He won't either; He will find out once he gets here. Russ was legalized to perform marriages when our parents were celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary. He did their vow renewal. He's done friends and family throughout the years. He doesn't do it for money just when someone asks. Asking him to do what we want him to do may be pushing it.

He hasn't judged us at all. Not yet anyway. This may push him over even though he's living a similar life. We take it a step farther. Well, a few steps farther. They are only with their woman, and their woman is only with their girl. We all swap and play. We like it like that. That life isn't for everyone. I sure as hell didn't think my life would turn out this way, but it has. I love every single moment of it.

I want to marry her before our babies get here. That's why the license was important. Things could happen very quickly for her. I don't want to take any chance at all. I want this to happen quickly and smoothly. That starts today; Luke comes in.

Trevin: "You're early."

Luke: "Just five minutes. I needed a minute to breathe first."

Trevin: "You think he's going to say no?"

Luke: "No, but it's a possibility."

We don't get a chance to say anything else. Russ comes in a few minutes later.

Russ: "What's up?"

Trevin: "This is more of a personal matter than work."

Russ: "Ok."

I explain what we want to happen.

I go through every detail of everything. After I'm done, he just sits and stares at me. He doesn't say anything for a while.

Russ: "I have no problems with that. I just need you to both promise me that this is real. That's it's not some game for either of you."

I didn't think it would be that easy. I thought he would flip out. He's the more responsible one of the group.

Luke: "I've had eight months with them. I have no doubt that they are my forever. I am deeply in love with both of them. This was never a game and will never be a game for me."

He has had more time with them than me. I do love them both; it's not hard when we live the way we do.

I love Bridgette. I'm not deeply in love with her; I can see it getting there. We just need more time.

Trevin: "It started as a game for me. We all know that. I now know that this is what we're supposed to do. I am in love, Serenity. She's having my children. I love Bridgette; We're all in this together. This is the life we are supposed to live."

Russ: "I'll do it. Just tell me when and where."

Luke: "Thank you."

Trevin: "Thank you."

We both say at the same time.

Trevin: "We do need all of y'alls girls' help. Serenity and Bridgette know nothing about anything that's happening."

Luke and I couldn't do it without them.

Luke: "We got the license already. We told them we would plan it all."