Chapter Twenty- One- Blindfolds, again.

~Serenity's point of view~

It's week three of fatigue. It's a little better than it was. Not a lot, though. I've made it to work. I do sleep, though. Trevin put a couch in his office for me; I use it when necessary. Thankfully today is Saturday. Bridgette and I shared a bed last night. Luke and Trevin had an overnight business meeting; they left the office at noon.

Bridgette and I got our wedding dresses. Mine had to have the belly let out a little. Well, a lot. My belly is huge, not that I'm complaining.

Bridgette looks absolutely amazing in hers. It fits her curvy body perfectly. If I wasn't so tired, I'd have shown her how she made me feel when she put it on.

We got up and both showered. Bridgette made breakfast. We had just finished eating when my doorbell rang.

Bridgette: "Who's that?"

Serenity: "I have no clue."

Bridgette: "You go get it. I'll clean up."

Serenity: "Are you sure?"

Bridgette: "Yes."

She kisses me quickly then I make my way to the door. I open it to find Candice and Trish.

Candice: "What are you two doing here?"

Candice holds up blindfolds.

Candice: "We need you two to put these on and sit on the couch. I'll be your helper; today, Serenity, and Trish has Bridgette."

Serenity: "Bridgette is in the kitchen."

I'm not liking this blindfold stuff.

The last time blindfolds were used did not turn out well. It almost cost me the love of my life. Bridgette comes from the kitchen.

Bridgette: "Babe, what is this?"

Serenity: "I have no idea."

Trish: "Just have a seat."

Trish instructs her. She sits down next to me.

Candice blindfolds us both. I hear them moving through my house. I then hear the front door open.

Serenity: "I don't like this, Bridgette."

Bridgette: "Me either."

The door opens again.

Candice: "Ok. So, Trish and I are going to take Serenity out first. We don't want her to fall down the steps."

Candice comes to my side as she says it.

Serenity: "Thank you."

They help me up. They carefully lead me out the door and down the steps. I hear a door open.

Candice: "We're putting you in a car. Duck your head."

I slide in the car. One of them buckles me.

Candice: "I'm staying with you until Bridgette gets in."

Serenity: "Thanks, Candice."

Ten minutes later, Bridgette gets in. She immediately grabs my hand.

Bridgette: "You're shaking as bad as I am."