Lestia's Assistance

Cheshire opened the doors to the other side of the ice dark valley and they walked out of it.

Looking back, they could see the pillar of light shine brightly.

Clouds swarmed around it and then it vanished under a barrier of light.

They saw a smaller light flash and out came Al flying at full speed.

Cheshire readied himself for the impact and Cassie got behind him to push.

Then Bell and then Vaan.

He looked up and saw him close his wings and fall straight for him.

The impact pushed them all back, Zela appeared and with one hand stopped the train of people.

She disappeared as they fell over.

"Don't do that again!" Al said hitting Cheshire with no strength left in him.

"Forgive me," he smiled.

"I thought they killed you!" Al stuffed his face into Cheshire's chest and sobbed.

Em jumped into a circle and Bell vanished with Vaan.

Cassie knelt down to them and smiled. She grabbed Cheshire's cat ear and pulled it,

"Oooow! Ow, ow, ow!"

"Don't ever do something that reckless again!" She gritted her teeth annoyed. "Understand?"

"Ow, yes, ow!" He said and she let it go, "Oww.." he rubbed the hurting ear and sighed.

"For the most part, you have gotten stronger, Al," she said.

He smiled and nodded happy to have Cheshire back, they stood and continued on their way.

"I don't feel any different," Al said and the wings went back in.

They stood and Cheshire stretched the scarf wrapping it around Al too.

They started walking again and soon found themselves lost in the once dark valley.

Cassie looked at the map and zoomed in to see where they were and where they were supposed to go.

Al looked up seeing the pillar of light and was astound. He knew he did that and didn't have to ask.

Looking forward again they followed a shortcut back to the route they were supposed to be on.

Night was growing and the day was coming to a close.

Cassie stopped and looked around. Cheshire held Al who fell asleep. He slept on his back with his face stuffed into the scarf and his arms hanging in front of Cheshire.

"I suppose we should make camp here," she said, Cheshire agreed.

A door opened and they went in, it led to two doors that led to two rooms.

Cassie went in one and Cheshire went in the other.

He sat down and let Al fall back onto the bed. He looked cute wrapped in the scarf and turned over felling the coldness on his chest.

Cheshire stretched and opened the window letting the warm air flow in.

He grabbed Al and pulled him up toward the pillows and tucked him in then getting in with him.

When Al came to they were walking again, he was on Cheshire's back again and Cassie followed the map leading them.

".. I fell asleep?" He asked and leaned forward again.