chapter IX

the night after they moved eileen got a job in an apple store near by. three days later the girls went to police, told their problems and what was going on now. showed all the proof they had. and it was a lot.  a week after moving the local police informed their old local police about this. 

after three weeks their parents and kristofer was suppost to go to court and get the charges but as it soon found out . they had runned away leaving mostly everything at their house. the police had started a search , not a big one. but they kinda tried. and after four weeks the higher persons were completly okey with rosie living with eileen although she was underaged. 

but beacuse eileen had everything that was needed it was okey . so at the start of june evrything in the two girlies life was looking up. finally . rosie had finished her junior year of high school, she would be turning seventeen in ten days .  eileen had a job that payed her really good. the two girls could live good life. 

rosie even wanting to help eileen and also make new friends got a part-time job as a barista in a near by dunkin donuts . the only sad thing about moving away and leaving behind the other space was eileen lost the only friend she had. 

as the days went bye eileen and alex just lost contact. thats about it. they didn't text as much and they couldn't hang out. eileen also knew that she wanted to move away for new-york. so the girl didn't bother texting alex after two weeks. it was better for both of them .

but this did mean eileen had no friends and was in a need for some asap. good thing is she made two guy friends in her work-place. but for now they were nothing more than co-workers happend to be friends. they didn't hang outside of work . 

it was couple of days into june and it was  windy and gray in Santa Monica. the girls were inside in their living room, both of them with a blanket on them. it was just little into the afternnoon. rosie was on her phone, eileen reading a book while sofy music played on the television. 

- oh hey  valkyrae is streaming! can we watch ? pleaseee. she streams on youtube - rosie looked at her sister 

eileen just closed her book and smiled - sure - she passed the remote to rosie who put on the older girls stream . 

they watched rachel stream , she played among us with bunch of her friends. they were in the second game when eileen finally said what had been bugging her from the start . 

- ah i don't know where, but i swear i've heard the girls tinas voice as well as her name sounds familiar. - eileen looked at rosie for support 

rosie looked at her with bug eyes - you don't remebr ? - 

- remember what ? -

- thats the girl who you filmed for , you were in her vlog AND you thought she was cute . just saying - 

- ohh yeah tina. i remember now. and you can't tell me she's not pretty - 

rosie agreed to that , and the sisters counted with the stream watching . 

i would say about two hours into watching , eileen speaked , 

- so streaming. it sounds fun. i know almost nothing about it but it seems fun -   

rosie jumped around to look at her older sister - you should tottaly start streaming. oh my god that would be so cool . broo buy a computer , and u have an awsome camera presence an- - 

- wow wow wow there. calm down. i know nothing about twitch or how the strreaming aspect works - 

- but i do, i know everything you should know. i could be a mod. OH MY GOD I COULD BE A MOD IN YOU CHAT - 

eileen laughed - idk what is that but sure ? - 

- wait does that mean you will stream ? - 

- well it can't hurt me now can it ? lets try it out - 

-YESSSSS- 

eileen laughed at rosies excitment. why wouldn't she try it out? if it failed or she didn't like it she could always stop. this could be a fun experieance. so rest of the day and night the girls looked over a lot of computers . they ended up ordering one at like eleven pm. 

the computer came in about four days later. 

authors note

don't question all the legal stuff ir how it works irl :)

for story purposes this is going to be how it goes <3