chapter XVI

it was the day after tinas and eileens first planned hang out session , friday morning. eileen had her longer shift today . from 8am until 5pm. a lunch break for an hour from 1 to 2 pm. lucky for her, until lunch break she's working with jim, tristan , gracie. after lunch the guys gotta go , but gracie stays and they work with the second group . they aren't bad but eileen had only few interactions with them .

feeling good in the morning , eileen put on a simple black skirt and her uniform t-shirt . braiding her hair and pulling on white sneakers. after eating breakfast and texting tina good morning ! you'll probably see this later but have an amazing day ! . she was out the door and the go for her workplace .

arriving there just a little after gracie , the girls hugged and went to say hello to their friends, jim and tristan. the guys were chatting around the back area. after exchanging hello's the friends went back to the front for the start of the work- day.

* * *

at lunch break, eileen could finally check her phone, hence today was a really busy day. tina had answered her , eileen texted back thank you! what r ur plans 4 today? both of the girls, gracie and eileen, went out to the mall cafeteria for lunch. the hour went by quickly really, they catched up on some stuff. time flew by.

the girl arrived back at the shop, and was met by the two adults of the second group. eileen walked up to the guy,

-ben, right? - the guy nodded, the shook hands. she looked at the girl - and lola? - the girl gave a small smile and nodded. they as well shook hands.

- well eileen and gracie- eileen said gesturing to themselves.

the other people nodded, the next three hours was spent mostly gracie and eileen talking with each other, same with ben and lola. the four did make some conversation, but it was clear neither of the doe's was drawned to the other. not in a bad way, they just didn't vibe. as well eileen had texted tina trough out the time. just talking and planning stuff to do.

at five , the girl hugged gracie goodbye's and waved to ben, lola. it was still warm outside so quite simply she decided to not rush home. after the walk, which was about five minutes more long than usual, the girl just changed in some comfy clothes and ordered dinner, not wanting to make anything. same with rosie.

eileen knew tina was streaming , so she joined the stream. watching tina do a just chatting stream. the girl decided to text her , seeing that the quite few people in chat were asking to tell more about this mistery friend. eileen texted her they want to know abt me , ig im just that cool .

eileen took a look at her computer screen, hearing tinas phone go off. she cheched it and laughed. her laugh was quite cute. tina answered her don't go and think to higly of ya self.

eileen smiled , reading the text . i would never , they still want me doe . was all eileen said, waiting tinas response.

the girl on her screen, smiled at the text - im sorry guys, for checking my phone so often. the new friend is texting me . she thinks you want me to talk about her . don't worry i already put her in her place . - tina said to her chat. the chat was now spamming, that indeed they do want new friend content. eileen just texted like i said.

tina saw the messages, she sighted with a smile. - okey sure guys, why not. eileen do you want to discord call? - the girl was quite suprised by this so she texted her r u sure? u don't have to i was just messing around . tina saw the message and gave a small smile.

im sure, if u want u can join my disc call. the girl smiled, it was nice that tina wanted to chat with her. eileen just hopped, tina didn't think she was using her. because that would make eileen feel really bad about herself.

the girl joined the call , - hello tina - eileen said with a soft voice. she saw tinas eyes lit up

- hiii eileen , chat this is the girl u want so much - both of them laughed. eileen saw chat saying hi to her .

- yeah chat it's me , im eileen the famous new friend. don't be mad that i made her start her stream late the other day . - the girl smiled.

res of the stream was about twenty more minutes. it was spent the girls just chatting and answering some questions. after the stream, the girls played geo guesser together more to just hang out. tinas chat was quite sad that they didn't play it on stream , but most of them understood.

authors note

guys i have stuff going on in my personal life. this will be the last chapter for like a week i would say.

sorry </3