thank you !

hi . . .

so basically to inform you about my thoughts.

i understood that this story was not something i loved anymore. that means i wanted to finish it . because i hate unfinished work that i have already posted.

and i feel bad for the people who actually read this story so i think i need  to post and ending even if it's really rushed .

i decided to make eileen and tina platonic soulmates. this was my first intention as well. but i did think maybe i would make them a couple.

but it didn't sit right with me so i made them friends. and I'm happy that they stayed friends. i feel like eileen wouldn't have been happy in this relationship.

so I'm so sorry for this ending . i hope you're not too mad at me.

thank you to everyone who read this , i appreciate it a tons. i have decided to not maybe write anymore fan fictions of actual people for a bit.

that means i will be focusing on fiction stuff. that includes the harry potter au i have started. and other movies /shows i like.

i will be posting and writing more real people fictions just not yet.

a big thank you again to everyone and if you wouldn't want to read my shit again after this i completely understand. i wouldn't either :D.

as of writing this i have 2,36k reads and  89 votes. which is still more than i thought of even deserve on this story. thank you again !

but if you are interested i have  books called

INSIDE HOGWARTS | harry potter au - slow updates

VIRAL | valkyrae  - finished

CUTE WAITRESS | offlinetv - finished

so see you around or not !

have fun reading and enjoy  your day/night <3

~nesse

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬 | 𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 ✓ 🎉