chapter XIII

eileen had been working with gracie and hanging out with jim and tristan for about for days. in between those days she posted an instagram photo and streamed once more . still haven't tweeted anything .

it was now saturday and her sister had asked previously if her best friends could stay at theirs for a movie night . but because eileen was not feeling up for much social interaction on this particular day , the girl decided to just leave the place to the teenagers trusting them .

but it was still the morning , and i mean morning . 8am in particular , but eileen had been up already and going for an hour . the girl was in a mood to stream , she knew she wouldn't want to do it tomorrow . so she decided on today .

the girl put on a white hoodie over her blue tank top . she sat down and started her pre-stream . her being muted on stream and her starting soon screen showing. she waited as she set up for a short drawing/ just chatting stream.

two minutes in she was ready and seventy people were waiting for her . eileen switched to her face cam , music still in backround .

-hello chat ! today an early stream really. i have decided to stream because i know I won't be able to tomorrow as well as later this evening .

I'm quite suprised so many of you are watching this early . but I guess time zones . also I'm not really in the best mood today so we will be just chatting for a bit and drawing as you can tell - eileen looked at her title and changed it to early stream , chatting about life and a little bit drawing | !socials .

username : i hope you feel better !

username : what are you thinking of drawing ? also feel better x

username : !socials

username : yes i can catch a stream live !!

-thank you guys for the wishes. I'll be okey . i think we chat you guys ask something or we can search some questions online . and after about thirty minutes maybe an hour we can draw. idk like stuff . honestly we'll see. - eileen looked at her chat and most if them seemed to agree

-okey so tell me chat , whats new in your life ? some questions for me ? - eileen skimmed trough the messages

-i see that a lot of you guys have been doing great and are excited for summer . i also saw someone who said that they did good on teir finals . I'm happy for you guys !

honestly , i remember when i was in highschool doing finals.  ahh stressful weeks really . but now it's summer and you better enjoy it . okey let's google some questions shall we ? -

eileen went on google and typed in "interesting questions " , then sharing the screen with stream .

-what are some cool questions to ask , let's see - she clicked on the screen and read the first one - what would you name your boat if you had one ? -

eileen finished reading - you guys answer as well , so if i had a boat I think i would call it boter , get it ? like boat and water - the girl chuckled

-no but if really , it would probably be like mae, i like that name like m a e - eileen gave attention to her chat

-okey , seileen ? that's a great name i love that -

the girl read out load some more and contued to the next question .

-what is the closest thing to real magic ? - eileen raised an eyebrow - what do you mean , magic is real . bruh . hogwarts exist and we are just muggles .  - eileen looked at her chat , everyone mostly agreeing with her.