chapter XII

the girl had finally bought blinds in her room, so now she could sleep without the sun waking her up. it took her so long to find the right material ones and ones that would fit her room aesthetic as well. eileen woke up from her alarm going off, today she got a short work day and then she is thinking of streaming . 

Last stream was on sunday, its tuesday now. the girl also hasn't posted anything on her new social medias. so she was thinking of taking a photo and posting it soon, maybe today. after getting up eileen brushed her teeth, put on some makeup and made her hair in two braids. 

she had to put on black jeans and her work-place shirt. after putting on shoes and grabbing her keys she was out the door. taking the elevator down and starting her walk to the mall she worked at. it was about a fifteen minute walk. 

now that eileen lived here, she enjoyed walking to her job. she liked the warm los angeles weather , looking at people who think , honestly, so highly of them selves. seeing some celebreties followed by paparazzi and overall lot of people 24/7.

eileen arrived at the mall, walked on the second story where her store was at. it wasn't open yet, the girl unlocked the door and went inside. the light was on, which meant one of her co-workers were here already. she guessed tristain because it's still pretty early and rest of the crew arrive later. the girl went in the back and suprise,suprise it was the boy. 

- morning tristian! - the girl walked next to him, looking at the desk he was looking at 

- oh morning eileen, did you see who we are working with today? who is gracie? - the tall boy wondered and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

eileen took a look at the work-sheet - well if you don't know her, there is no way i do . maybe a new cashier ? we needed one didn't we ? -  

- and they put her with us ? god i hate telling new people shit - eileen looked at the boy with a suprised face, he thought her when she got hired 

tristain seemed to catch what she meant by that - oh not you, you were actually the first normal person i have taught honestly. caroline always gives me and jim the worst ones . - he sighted 

-well im here now in your "lame"group as well. so you won't be that sad in your teaching - eileen smiled to the boy who just laughed .

- don't forget me guys , im here as well you know - another voice came into their conversation, both of the young adults looked in its direction .

- oh hi jim - tristian welcomed his best friend and so did eileen - morning jim-  welcoming her friend.

- morning , morning ! also gracie actually seemed pretty cool. i was at the hiring yesterday with caroline and she seemed to be happy about this one as well. almost as happy when she found you eileen - the boy put down his bag and walked over to his friends 

- key word almost, no one can make caroline happier than eileen did - tristain added to his friends words 

- we get it jim , you're carolines favourite - both eileen and tristain laughed , jim just rolled his eyes. 

- she is the new cashier and caroline should be here today actually. rest of the crew should be arriving shortly as well as gracie . because we have such short shift today she decided to come to "make sure gracie is a good fit " but honestly i think she just wanted to get away from zach - jim whispered the last part. the friends laughed . 

making short conversation the friends waited for rest of their co-workers to show up as well as caroline, their boss. and about fifteen minutes before the shop should open a girl with short pink hair knocked on the glass door.  eileen looked at the boys ,