chapter III

next morning after the one good day and they got lucky because their parents weren't home when they got back , and Kristofer was sleeping .

they just ended up going to bed .

but now it's next morning and eileen just put on her clothes and put her hair up. it was just about to be another boring day on her job . the girl said good morning to rosie and walked to her job. it was a nice day out, not too hot and not too cold. 

while walking past her old high school she saw her old best friend , memories came rushing back. even some tears were fast enough to show in her eyes. but she quickly swolloed them and starting walking faster just so she was sure the girl didn't see eileen. 

they were so close last two years of high school and all of collage . but then at collage graduating party they threw her old best friend slept with her boyfriend. which , eileen was madly in love with , and her best friend knew that. even after eileen confronted her she didn't seem that sorry about it. so she cut her off, it was on of the most difficult things she had to do. 

eileen arrived at her workplace , this time she wasn't first. but she didn't has to be first today. she said hi to her co-workers and went to the cash register , it was her time to work there. she liked working there, because that meant she could see a lot more people and talk to some even. 

eileen got everything ready for the day , made sure rest of her co-workers were ready and unlocked the store , making sure everyone knew it was open. eileen really needed some distraction because of the sudden memory flow this morning. so she was happy when 30 minutes after opening a lot of people started coming in. she could throw herself in her work.

 * * *

it was already late afternoon when eileen could catch a breathe because there wasn't so many costumers anymore. before that it was only lunch break, where she was eating alone because her friend wasn't working today. now she was able to take a snack before answering to the next costumer . 

eileen was just standing at her register when she saw the girl from earlier day come in. she herself was a little surprised when she recognized the little asian girl.   but the girl came up to her , 

"hello!" the girl said with the sweetest smile 

"hi, how can i help you? " eileen answered with the same smile , but definietly not as a beautiful smile 

"so , "the girl looked at eileens name tag " eileen, im filming a youtube video where i let starbucks baristas choose my drinks for a week. could you possibly make one and then i'll taste in on video , i'll be waiting there at that table "

"yeah totally, anything you don't want? "

"no everything is alright , can i put you in the video by the way? "

"yea sure "

"sweet , i'll be waiting "

"i'll be there in a few "

the girls smiled to each other and eillen started making one of her favourite drinks while the other girl sat down at a near table talking with her camera. 

eileen was done and let her manager know about the situation before walking over to the table with the asian girl sitting. 

"so , umm what's your name ? " eileen asked just so she could be more respectful 

"oh shoot sorry , its tina "

"alright tina, this is iced caramel macchiato with almond milk , extra caramel and light ice . one of my own personal favourite drinks. " eileen sat down across from tina, as she was pointing her to do so 

"okey thank you eileen, now would you be nice enough to film me tasting it ? "tina asked turning the camera to eileen

"sure "eileen took the girls camera and started filming her. 

tina taste tested the drink and eileen was quitey waiting for her response to it 

"mhm, i actually really like it , i never drink these type of drinks but this is good " tina took another sip and placed the cup down , " thank you eileen " 

"your welcome tina " eileen answered behind the camera and ended the video , "oh i didn't know if you wanted me to end it ? "

"yes that's good, do you mind staying here while check if the footage is good? "

"not at all "

"thank you . . . so " tina watched the clip where eileen filmed her and smiled impressed "you are really good at filming , where did you learn that if you don't mind me asking? "

"not at all. when i was in collage i myself wanted to start a youtube channel me and my best friend at the time filmed quite a lot of videos but we never posted them "

"why? "

"i don't know , didn't have the courage ? i honestly have no idea but now im glad we didn't "

"why's that? if you don't mind me asking ? "

" oh i mean the girl just messed up really bad so i cut it off" tina nodded " alright tina it was really nice talking with you but i need to get back so my manager doesn't get mad "eileen smiled at the girl 

"oh yeah right. well thank you again eileen "

the girl exchanged smiles again and eileen returned to working with tina in  her mind for rest of the day .