chapter XVII

it has been about a week after tinas and eileens gaming night and stream. eileen had streamed couple of more times and got a lot closer with her work friends , which she can now call close friends . as we as with tina , they had talked a lot more.

today was a simple friday and eileen was at work on her shift alone , because her friends all asked this day free. no idea why, they wouldn't tell her. but she didn't mind, eileen knew it can't be anything bad really.

the work day went by faster than slower because she was so busy doing everything herself. when at seven pm she was able to leave , all the girl wanted was to relax , she wasn't tired as in sleeping but just drained from so much socializing.

at home eileen made sure that eileen was home , she was on a call with her friends. the girl made herself a quick sandwich while texting tina , feeling sorry she couldn't talk with her during the day .

the two girls texted for a while  until eileen had this amazing idea. she called tina of facetime . they haven't done that before but she didn't think much of it.

tina was taken back for a sec but answered anyway. the girl was at her computer desk and doing something on it. eileen was in her bed with her laptop in her lap.

"hi tinaa , so what do you think of a movie night ? like we could watch a movie or couple of movies together until I fall asleep.

cause lets be honest I'm tired as  fuck and I'll fall asleep rather quickly. "

tina smiled , she liked the idea " sure thing , should we call on discord and watch a movie ? "

"yee"

so the girls did that , they decided on watching the harry potter movies. during the first movie the girls talked and laughed quite a lot.

during the second movie eileen went more quite as in she was getting more tired. which mad her not see her sister come in and check on her . rosie just smiled and left the room not seen.

next morning eileen woke up later in the morning with a text from tina that said had to end call, a friend was needing me . but u fell asleep <3 .

eileen smiled to herself . it felt nice to have her as a friend , tina was the sweetest human being . eileen made sure to take a shower and dress up casually.

but when the girl walked in the living space there was rosie with a raised eyebrow . eileen got confused .

"yes ? " she asked while going to make herself bowl of cereal .

"when did u plan on telling me you're FRIENDS WITH FRICKING TINAKITTEN. and not just friend close friends . and I'm pretty sure your crushing on her . "

"first of all you knew , we knew each other and we just kinda for closer . second of all i am not crushing on the girls . she just makes me feel i dont know happy . i fell safe and happy when i talk to her .

but the thought of me dating her kinda makes me gag. she feel too family like . " eileen pointed at her sister and started eating her breakfast.

couple of week went by of eileen living her best life . she now had best friends , you know the co-workers. she made close relationships with rosie's friends and tina.

they had talked a lot more after the movie night . tina was away for almost a week , she was visiting family . but they had made plans to hang out today.

eileen walked to the starbucks they met first in LA. there she was , tina was sitting at a table and looking at her phone.

eileen walked up to her and hugged her , she jumped at first but then hugged the taller girl back.

"hello" tina said while smiling

"hiii, are you ready for today ? " eileen asked as she took the coffee tina had ordered.

"more ready than ever " she smiled.

the girls were sitting in top of a abonaded building and looking at the stars, eileen had just told tina about her life backstory until moving to la.

about her real family and her step family , luckily tina was so understanding and listened to it , calming eileen down when she started to cry .

tina was holding eileen in her arms , when eileen started to speak .

"you know tina , there are soulmates as in lovers . but i believe you can be soulmates with someone in a platonic way. and i think your my platonic soulmate tina.

from the moment i met you to this moment. the days we spent talking on the phone or texting . our hang out days and movie nights . " eileen sat up straight looked at tina in her eyes .

"i have never been happy I'm my life. but when I'm with you i feel like I'm finally happy . really happiness not the fake ones. tina you saved me , I feel like. even if you don't understand that . "

tina had tears in her eyes , that made eileen tear up as well. the shorter girl tool eileen in a bear hug. "i love you eileens " she whispered .

"i love you tina " eileen whispered while her tear landed on tinas gray sweatshirt.

author note

I'm back but also not . this is the last chapter of this story . i will explain everything on the next thank you! chapter. please make sure to read that .

but if you do not want to , then we'll thank you for reading this shit story and i hope i didn't scare you away with it .

maybe see you on another of mine story or not. of not bye and have fun reading <3