chapter I

eileen just got out of the  house she and her "family " lived in. it was a monday moornig. the time outside was wonderful , it's spring and here in la it meant basically summer.

the sun was shining without any clouds and the birds in the early morning were trying to make the girls mood go up. but they failed misarbly. eileen didn't even smile .

yes she was happy because she could leave the house , but that most definitely wasn't the reason she should be smiling . that's the bear minum , isn't it ? the girls just wanted an actual moment of happiness , but with her life? i don't think that's quite possible.

after her loving , absolutely the best mother's death everything went down hill. her father moved in with his side chick and her kids. a boy 2 years older than eileen and a teenage girl just 6 years younger than herself .

eileens family used to be the most happy you could ever think of. they had good amount of money , she had friends , her two sisters and most importantly a will to live the life to the fullest .

but when her mother died in the hospital giving birth to their younger brother , he survived and got give up for adoption , and her younger sister went up for adoption as well . but her older sister moved away to start a new life , eileen was left with their now abusive , alcahol addicted father.

and her new step mom if you even can call her that . the most awful person you could imagine . and her son being even more disgusting if there was a way .

her daughter on the other hand was the sweetest 16 year old girl eileen had met . when she found out what her mother and her father was doing to her she completely changed . she took the little girl under her wing for protection .

all though eileen herself needed help and protection just as much .

because it was a monday she had to go to her job in their closest starbucks and rosie had online school. eileen felt awful for leaving the girl alone in the house with her awful family .

but the good news in that was , kristofer was at his friend house and was getting home just late this night and her father was working . well getting money so he and Joleen could drink their asses off .

Joleen herself was home doe. but because rosie had school , eileen knew ahe wouldn't do anything. they didn't want the school questioning her home living .

eileen was just hoping she could soon move out of that awful household and take rosie with her . all though that's going to be a big problem. she just wanted to get away from the sexual abuse , the fizical abuse , the worst mental abuse .

when the girl got to her woke place , she was the first one there. like always . nothing new really . she unlocked the place and got it up and running in the mather of 30 minutes when rest of the cre showed up . today she was working at the window for drive - in .

at this point eileen was used to work in always clothes with long sleeves and pants . even on the hot days . so , you know, she could hide her bruises .

but today la hit a new record for this year it was more hot than usual. a lot hotter . but eileen knew if she changed in a t shirt her co-workers might ask about the big brain in her right arm.

and eileen wasn't up to deal with that today . but if she stayed in that long sleeve she would most definitely pa out . and that would be worse .

so when the clock hit 1pm she knew she wouldn't be able to stay like this much longer . so she changed into her shirt .

about 10 minutes passes by and her favourite co-worker Alex showed up to just say hi and give her lunch . but the the girl saw the bruise . which wasn't as bad as eileen remembered.