Preference 86

When you ignore them because you think they deserve better

Eren
Eren would become annoyed. He would get frustrated after his desperate attempts to getting you to even look in his direction or say one word to him, didn't work. However, when he finds out why you have been silent, he was not letting you get away with thinking you don't deserve him. He spent months daydreaming about asking you out and came so close to kissing you out of happiness when you said yes. There was no way in hell he's just going to let you think you don't deserve the sun and the moon and all the stars in the sky. Eren would take this really seriously and explain all of the ways and the reasons he wouldn't be okay without you, not for a long time, and how much he loves you.

Armin
Armin, the little ray of sunshine, would be crushed. He just doesn't understand why you have distanced yourself from him. How could you not understand how much he needs you. How much he loves coming home to your hugs and hearing you laugh and holding you in his arms. Armin needs all of those things and he can't understand how you could think you don't deserve his love. He would draw the conclusion that it's his fault for not loving you enough, for not showing you how much you mean to him, and he would do everything he could to change that and teach you that you deserve not just him, but the whole universe.

Jean
You can not ignore him forever, at least not on his watch. He would hover around you, and try to get you talking. Jean lives for making you feel happy and confident in yourself, so finding out that you don't feel that way would make him so unbelievably sad. Jean is nothing if not determined, and he would give you so many kisses and reassuring words, making sure that you know that nothing could change how much he loves you or, more importantly, how incredible you are. You are more than enough for him.

Levi
Levi would become so sad. as much as he makes fun of you, he loves the absolute hell out of you and there's no one he likes being around more. seeing you distance yourself from him would make him feel so confused, like maybe he wasn't loving you enough or maybe he teased you too much and hurt your feelings. Levi would come to you apologizing, hoping to make things right, and hearing that you felt like you didn't deserve him would make his heart drop. he would do everything he could to assure you that it wasn't true and that there was no one else he wanted to be with more then you.

Marco
Marco would want to talk to you about it and figure out why you won't talk to him. He doesn't want any negativity bringing you down or making you feel like you don't deserve to be happy. Marco loves you to pieces and he doesn't care who deserves who. what you both deserve is to be happy and his happiness includes you. So, whether you believe him or not, for as long as your happiness includes him he's going to stick around and help you fight against the darker parts of your doubts.

Connie
Connie would just be so confused. You're the sweetest and prettiest creature on the planet to him and, if anything, he's the lucky one for getting to date you, and yet somehow you're the one who doesn't deserve him? Connie thinks that it is all so many kinds of crazy, he doesn't even know where to start, so he just pulls you into the most comforting hug he can offer and sways you gently back and forth, trying to communicate how much he loves you without words.

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would be so upset. He doesn't understand why you keep silent and won't even look him in the eyes, but he knows something is going on with you. There had been a few times when he's actually cried over it, pouring out his heart to Reiner and wondering why his favorite person isn't talking to him. When he confesses how sad he's been feeling, the guilt breaks you and you tell him everything about how you felt he could do so much better. "Are you crazy," he'd grumble at you, pulling you into the tightest hug ever. "How could you ever think I could do better than you?"

Reiner
Reiner hates it when you feel insecure because it always makes him feel so powerless. He tries so hard to make you feel special and loved, but sometimes the voices in your head win and there's nothing he can do but hug you and reassure you that they're wrong and that you are loved and that you deserve everything good that comes into your life. If anything, he will tell you that he doesn't deserve you.