Preference 22

His favorite physical feature of yours

Eren
Eren would love your skin. He would enjoy rubbing his fingers along it whenever you two are cuddling, and the softness of your hands would feel so nice to him.

Armin
Armin would love your nose. He would think it was supper cute and would love too boop it and rub his nose against yours.

Jean
Jean loves your hair. He loves playing with it, and how you can style it in many ways.

Levi
Levi would love your legs. For a guy who is 5'3, he would probably like his women tall. So he would love to see your nice legs, how soft they look and how strong yet feminine they appear.

Marco
Marco would love your waist. He would enjoy hugging you and picking you up to spin you by your waist. I also think your waist would be one of his favorite places to kiss you.

Connie
Connie loves your smile. He enjoys making you laugh and seeing you happy, so when you give him a genuine smile, his heart would melt.

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would love your eyes. He would look into your eyes all the time. By seeing the love, passion, and wonder within them, he would feel so warm and at peace.

Reiner
Reiner would love your butt. Not trying to be dirty, he just really likes it. He would love to grab it and when you two are hanging out, he would use it as a pillow. Reiner likes to watch you walk, just so he can see your hips sway and your booty move.