Preference 19

What his first impression of you was

Eren
He thought that you were a good person. You wanted to help people and you could always hand your situations with a collective mind. He saw you as a girl who has dreams, and wants to make them reality and he liked that.

Armin
He thought that you were intimidating. The way you held yourself and your sharp mind and perfect defense strategies in combat, he felt like you could snap him in two. However, as time passed, he began to notice that you weren't so unapproachable, that you were actually a very kind and fun person.

Jean
He thought you were really pretty. He didn't know you, so your looks were the only thing he had to go by, so he figured that you were a beautiful princess, desperate to prove herself. However, he learned very quickly that looks can deceive.

Levi
He thought that you were another brat, that assumed they would survive this war. However, he started to think that you weren't as annoying as the rest.

Marco
He saw you as another ally, so he wanted to be nice to you. He could see that you were strong in many things, however, that you were such a worrier. Things got to you, and he could tell that he could use a little support, and here he is.

Connie
He thought that you were a really cool person. He saw that you tried to take people's minds away from the bad and have fun for just a little while.

Bertholdt
He saw you as another obstacle that needed to be gotten rid of like the others. However, as time passed, he began to feel a different way toward you. He started to admire your strength and determination, and how you seemed so intimidating, yet you were sincerely kind hearted.

Reiner
He thought that you were someone else he would have to lie too, however, as time passed, he started to notice that you stood out to him. You were a hard worker, and you always met your goals, he was amazed.