Preference 2

Them Fussing at you for almost getting killed, only because they were worried.

Eren
"What the hell were you thinking?! Do you have any idea how close you came to dying, how that if I had not got to you in time you would have been eaten! Does your life mean nothing to you?! Seriously, how could you be so careless."

Armin
"Are you okay? What happened? We're you not paying attention to everything around you!? You made it very easy for him to grab you. Way to easy!"

Jean
"Are you insane!? What, you think it was a good idea to go in there alone? It was full of those monsters, and you knew it! Do you have a bigger death with then the rest of us all, or something!?"

Levi
"Can you open your eyes! You almost got yourself killed out there! Now you're injured, and you will stay in the camp until you heal. That is an order. I can't have you making choices that you can't fix later because you've died from them."

Marco
"You have to pay better attention! I am not always going to be here to save you, or I might not get to you in time. This can't happen again."

Connie
"Why?! What made you think that a solo act plus being out numbered was a good plan?! You were this close, (your name), this close to death! Did you really think I wasn't going to freak out about it?!"

Bertholdt
"What was that?! Were you just going to jus let it eat you? Why weren't you observant to what was happening? You could of died! But, you're alright, right?"

Reiner
"You're joking right? Stop trying to play the hero, it is going to get you killed! It almost did! From now on you are staying by my side! No solo acts, nothing! You will stay where I can see that you are not planing to murder yourself! I don't want to see you mess up!"