Preference 29

Are they a dom, sub, or a switch?

Eren
Dom
Eren I think would love knowing that he has control. He would like his partner to know that HE is the one that gives them pleasure. Even when you are on top, he is still in control.

Armin
Sub
Armin is very sweet and he doesn't really know what he is doing. He would need you to lead him, and he would enjoy you being the leader in your pleasurable activities.

Jean
Switch
Jean probably wouldn't care who is on top or who was in control. He would just enjoy the fact that you to are doing it. He loves when you are on top, but he enjoys being behind you.

Levi
Dom
Levi is obvious. He likes to let you know that he is the one who calls the shots, however, what you want, he will gladly do. However, he would like you to ask nicely first.

Marco
Switch
Marco would probably be a switch. I think that he wouldn't mind what role he was in. He likes to be on top, however, if his partner wants to take charge, he wouldn't complain at all. He just wants you to be satisfied.

Connie
Sub
Connie is a sub, he may have a little bit of a switch, but very rarely. It isn't that he doesn't like to be in charge, it is just he likes to see what you will do to him, and he wants you to lead him in your fantasy.

Bertholdt
Switch (leans more submissive)
Bertholdt is definitely more of a sub, however, I label him as a switch, because I can see him every now and then wanting to play on his dominance. However, being a sub is easier for him, because he is so tall, and he worries about hurting you.

Reiner
Switch (leans more dominant)
Reiner is more of a dom, however, I going say he is a switch. I think that Reiner has a lot on his shoulders and would use sex to help him relieve some of it, though, he would like to have someone who would challenge him in bed, and take control whenever needed.