Preference 35

You taking them to see fireworks for the first time.

Eren
"Woah..."
"Do you like them?" "Eren?"
He was shocked when the fireworks started. However, you couldn't get his attention because of how mesmerized he was from them.

Armin
"What are they?"
"They're fireworks."
He would stare into the flashing colors, squeezing your hand gently every time one popped.

Jean
"Oh God!!!" Are you sure these things are safe?"
"Yes!"
They would make him jump at first, but he would grow used to them, and hold you closer.

Levi
"Are you having fun, Levi?"
"I am if you are."
Levi would every-so-often look at the firework, but he didn't much care for them. He just liked seeing you happy, and mostly looked at you and how you became a child because of these things.

Marco
"Oh! Look at the one!"
"I know!"
Marco would become a kid again. He would smile really big, and laugh with joy. He would wrap his arm around you and point to the ones he thought looked cool.

Connie
"You have got to try this!"
He would lay down on the ground, and stare up at the show as they flashed in the sky. He would lay his head beside yours and point towards his favorite ones.

Bertholdt
"Ah!"
"It's okay, Bert."
"They are so loud!"
He would jump every time one would crack in the sky. However, you snuggled up to him and covered his ear so it wasn't so loud to him. He thought they were interesting and pretty though.

Reiner
"......."
"Reiner?"
Reiner wouldn't say anything, he would just pull you into his lap, and hold you close as he got lost in thought by the fireworks.