Preference 75

Asking you to marry them

Eren
Eren would make it cool but cute. He would take you on a lovely date to a nice dinner and then to the top of a really tall building so you could look over a gorgeous view. You would stand together with his arm laced around your shoulders as he pointed out to the sight. "I want to see the world with you, because it was that dream that led me to right here with you. And there is no one else I would rather experience that feeling with." "Y/n," he would kneel down and whip out his ring box from his pocket, "please be my wife?"

Armin
Armin would send you on like a scavenger hunt with clues relating to things that happened over your relationship and at each place would be your next clue until eventually they led you to him. You would spite Armin holding a small box in his hands. "Some say that you will find one person in life that is meant for you. And I'm certain that I have. I hope you feel the same and will give me the honour of being your husband?"

Jean
He would sit you down with a dinner he cooked himself and soft music playing in the background. Jean would tell you the things he loved about you and talk about all the things he wanted to do with you in the future, all the places he wanted to take you, all the mornings he wanted to wake up to your face. He would explain that there was only one thing that could complete him. "If you marry me (y/n), my life will be fulfilled."

Levi
He would become distant whilst he planned it, you might start to worry that you had done something wrong but then he would tell you maybe a week or so later to come meet him in his office. You would walk in and you would see Levi sitting at his desk, holding a remote, and a white screen in front. A video would start up on the wall of photos and moments of you two together. He would ask you to come and sit down in his seat as he moved in front of you and began to kneel and speak. "There is nothing I want more than for you to be mine forever. You give me joy and a purpose. (Y/n), please fulfil this dream of mine and marry me?"

Marco
He would do something simple but meaningful. Marco wouldn't go over the top so you didn't feel overwhelmed to say yes. He would rather it be special than cheesy. He would take you to one of your favourite fancy restaurants for dinner, then take you on a walk to the place where you first met if possible, if not somewhere else special between you. He would then get down on one knee, taking you totally by surprise and propose. "y/n I have loved you for so long and will continue to love you forever. I promise to love you and protect you till the end of my days. Please let me have the enormous honour of marrying you?"

Connie
Connie decided to propose while you two were playing hide and seek. He told you that he would hide, and you needed to find him. You searched all over for him, but he could be found anywhere in the house. You see his shoes under the curtain, and pull them back. Connie was outside in the yard. As you run out to tell him that you found him, he sees you and gets on one knee. "I have never met anyone like you. Someone who supported me, shared my dreams, and loved me the way you do. I want to be able to have fun with you until the day I die. So, (y/n), will you marry me?"

Bertholdt
He would plan it down to the second, wanting everything to be exactly perfect. He had never wanted anything more than for you to say yes and he wasn't sure how grand or simple to make it. Eventually he would settle on playing  you a song that he made for you, one that said almost every word he wanted you to hear and leaving it with you. He was so nervous, even as your long time boyfriend, but he hoped that this would workout the way he planned. You would listen to the song which would be beautiful and all about your relationship and exactly as it ended Bertholdt would get down on his knee in front of you holding the box in his hand. "When I wake up in the morning and see you next to me its the happiest feeling, I always want to feel that. y/n you are my best friend, my hope, the one my heart longs for, my everything. Please allow me to have your hand, and live out the rest of my days with you by my side?'

Reiner
Reiner would make you a series of notes that he would leave all around, with messages on them about why he loved you. 'for not hating me even though I deserved it' 'because everytime i see you i see my future'. As the notes ended, you found him standing in front of you. "You stuck with me, even when I was unworthy of you. You have been nothing but a blessing to me, and I light in my darkness. So will you make me the happiest man alive once again? y/n will you please marry me?"