Preference 71

How they would react if they caught you twerking

Eren
Here comes your hype man. Your slightly embarrased hype man. He would probably be taken a back when he caught you twerking. You couldn't deny it, you were doing really well, and you didn't stop, you smiled while he admired your ass, and continue dancing like there was no tomorrow. He loved it.

Armin
Poor Armin would probably look around, like 'what? Why is this happening? Did I miss something?" He'd just stand there as you caught him starring when widely at your butt.

Jean
He would watch the show, you never knowing Jean was standing at the door. A little smile spread on his face while watching your ass move up and down. But one thing for sure, he already had plans for tonight...

Levi
Seeing you become a flustered mess would make Levi cross his arms in front of his chest, looking your form over before sarcastically telling you to continue. He would probably wonder what the hell you were doing that for, but he would definitely appreciate how that ass bounced.

Marco
He would just be very confused. Marco wanted to know why you were moving like that, and as the cutie he is, asked what you were trying to do exactly but he wasn't going to stop your fun.

Connie
Connie would definitely be laughing, wondering what the hell are you doing? Oh my gosh, he'd find it hilarious. His bright laugh would make you laugh, lessening the embarrassment for both parties.

Bertholdt
Poor man, he would be shocked as hell. He always believed you to be more serious, so seeing his you twerking and getting into it, he was beyond shocked. Bertholdt would stand frozen in the doorway, witnessing your seductive movements...until you caught him blushing and slightly out of breath.

Reiner
This boy. Seeing your ass moving in that way, Reiner wouldn't stop you. In fact, if you got embarrassed when you finally realized he was there; he'd just smirk and inquire as to why you stopped.