Preference 12

Them as boyfriends

Eren
Eren strikes me as not being very affectionate in public, but when it is just the two of you, he becomes super nerdy and goofy. He is ALWAYS up to listen to what is going through your mind, and will try his best to comfort you and give advice (even if it isn't good advice, at least he tries). However, when it is the other way around, and you try to help him, he will act as if nothing is bothering him and try to change the subject or become a smart ass. Eren would always have your back, and be your ride-or-die. I can see Eren wanting you to cuddle with him all night long.

Armin
I think that Armin wouldn't be ashamed to love on you in public, and would hug you, hold your hand, and even kiss your cheek. He would alway try and help you with any problems that you are having. He would let you know that if something doesn't work out, there is always another solution. You would be his rock. He would come to you with his worries and self doubt, and he would do the same for you.

Jean
Jean strikes me as being a very jealous boyfriend, even though he would swear up and down that you didn't know what you were talking about. However, if a guy so much as looks at you like he wants to hang out, Jean would make sure to hold your hand, or kiss you right in front of the person. He would need you to remind him that you are his and that you love him.

Levi
Levi is obviously the strong, silent type to the public eye. However, he treated you very well, and he is very protective of you. He does get sassy with you and he would pick and tease at you daily. Just know that he doesn't mean it in a bad way, he is just trying to show affection. Levi would show you just how much he loves you by small jesters. He would make you tea in the morning, he would check up on you throughout the day, he would listen to every word you said to him, and he would rub your back or pet your hair when you are alone.

Marco
I think that we can agree that Marco would be a family favorite. He would love to come over and help your parents with whatever they need. I can see him telling you all the things that he is passionate about, and his dreams for the future. Marco would probably keep a folder of all the notes you have written to him and pictures of you too. He would always tell you how beautiful you are.

Connie
I can see him being really loud and hyper around you. Connie makes sure everyone knows the two of you are in a relationship. He seems to be the type to just spontaneously come up with a date for that day, and they are both fun and romantic. I can see him turning on music when you get back home, and dancing around the room with you in a fun and goofy way.

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would probably cuddle you on the rainy day, because they are his favorite. He would tell you good morning and goodnight everyday. He would always try and protect you and would be very supportive. I can see him leaving you cute little notes in the morning just to start your day off with a smile and good thought. I can see Bertholdt talking to you into the morning about random things that come to your minds. Bertholdt is low-key romantic as fuck.

Reiner
Reiner would be the type to tell you multiple times a day how beautiful you are. He would bring you little gifts when he can like flowers he picked for you or your favorite sweet. Reiner would definitely tease the hell out of you playfully. He would always be there to give you a comforting hug, which he would also need, and always seems to put a smile on your face. He probably gives the best hugs since he is so big.