Preference 27

Their reaction to you accidentally calling them daddy

Eren
He'd be shook at first but Eren wouldn't be sure if he really enjoyed the name, mostly because of the new dominant feeling it gave him. You would hide your face from him, and try to change the subject. "No, don't try to change the subject. Go back, and repeat what you just called me."

Armin
Armin's eyes would have went wide and his face would turn red. Along with yours. A little uneasy about it, he would end up mumbling stuff before asking you about it. "What.....what did you say?"

Jean
Jean's ego would probably burst if you ever called him such a name. He would appear as the biggest dork at first with a fully red face and stuttering, but he would soon become confident. "You should call me that more often."

Levi
His eyes would go wide, and he would chuckle to himself and try to do his best not to show much of a reaction. You on the other hand, had your face hidden in your hands. You could hear the smirk in his voice. "Daddy, huh? So am I daddy to you?"
(Yes)

Marco
Marco would jump at the name when he heard it. He would laugh awkwardly as he saw you smile the same way as him. With both of you embarrassed he would explain nicely that it wasn't something he wanted you to call him.
"(Y/n), baby, I know it was an accident, but please don't call me that again. I kinda feel weird about."

Connie
He'd laugh, embarrassed but would tease you about it. It wouldn't be something he was into, but he would just try and make you equally embarrassed like him. Wait... what? Say it again, (y/n). No, no, no, I want to make sure I heard you right."

Bertholdt
He would honestly be embarrassed by how shocked and frantic he gets instinctively as soon as he heard the word leave your lips. You would apologize with a small blush across your cheeks. Bertholdt would be a little taken aback since he's never heard you call him that before, but he couldn't hide the fact that he liked the way it sounded. "U...uh, baby! Y-you can't just call me something like that without warning!"

Reiner
He'd carry on as normal after you called him daddy. Keeping on with whatever he was doing before with you while you sat there in shock. However, he would lean over you a little bit and whisper, "I like the sound of that. Say it again." Just to make you blush.