Preference 64

Them as modern mythical creatures

Eren
Eren would be a dragon. Dragons are powerful and unstoppable. Once they have a goal in mind, there is nothing that can stop them from achieving it. They have a strong skill for wanting to control their surrounding environment. Eren is very impulsive and hot-headed, so I can see his Fiery personality going hand in hand with that of a dragon.

Armin
Armin would be a Banshee. This creature is essentially a death omen, but the power of knowledge that it has is both a blessing and a curse. The Banshee watches over a family and releases a scream when a member of the home is about the die. Caring for others has its pros and cons, and I think that Armin has had to deal with those constantly. The Banshee is misunderstood, and to me, in the beginning, so was Armin. Plus, we all know his famous scream.

Jean

Jean would be a Centaur. Strong and intense, Centaurs are often depicted as fighters. They have a strong and straightforward demeanor. They seek practical means to achieve their goals and can sometimes be seen are harsh or insensitive. They are very loyal to their loved ones, and will do whatever it takes to make sure they are provided for. Jean can be an ass sometimes, but there is no doubt that he is a loyal friend and soldier, and wants the right things for the people around him.

Levi
I know many people believe Levi to be a Vampire if supernatural, but I see him being a Werewolf. Werewolf's are introverted and like to keep to themselves. They do not appreciate their space being invaded and enjoy spending time inside their own minds. They are very skilled at physical activities and have a natural ability to navigate the world around them. They are agile and smart, but also loyal to their pack. Levi has been through a lot in his life, but to his team and comrades, he would do anything for them.

Marco
Marco would be a Phoenix. The Phoenix has the ability to overcome obstacles for the people that they care for. They are dependable, caring and naturally aware of how other people are feeling. They have a very good memory and can recall many details from the past. The Phoenix is also said to have healing tears that they produce only for those who are special, much like having a healing nature. We all know that Marco was very caring, and willing to listen to others. He even risked his life for Jean. Marco possessed a healing nature.

Connie
Connie would be a spirit. Sprites are cheeky and fun-loving. They enjoy entertaining and are very light-hearted. They are very good at taking in their surroundings and being in the present moment. Connie would love to play pranks on people as a spirit, especially if they couldn't see him. He would be a little Casper.

Bertholdt
Bertholdt would be a Siren/Merman. This creature is mysterious and sometimes reclusive. They manage to keep themselves well hidden, except for when they desire to be seen. They enjoy there space, and do not like to be intruded on unless they invite you into their world. Kind and warm, but also potentially dangerous if harmed, they are alluring and fascinating creatures. They have a natural empathy and way of understanding others without even speaking. Siren/Merman's are very intense creatures, ones that can draw you in and keep you entranced. Bertholdt is a very keep you himself kind of guy, but as seen in his character, he diss have a anxious and caring side. He doesn't like what he is doing to everyone, but he feels like there isn't another way. Plus, he appears like someone trustworthy, and alluring.

Reiner
Reiner would be a Vampire. Vampire are very fast and cunning. They are intelligent beings, who live very much in the physical world. They enjoy the physical pleasures that the world has to offer and are very good at getting what they want. Vampires can be very manipulative in their quest to get what they desire and have a way of luring people in. Reiner appears in the beginning as a brotherly, helpful character, and he is deep down, but it is a persona that he masks himself with, in order to complete his mission.