𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝

y/n's pov

Being the middle child of two famous footballers can be a bit difficult at times. Especially when the oldest is fricking Eden Hazard.

And the youngest is Thorgan Hazard.

At the moment, Eden is injured, due to some ass playing for Barcelona tripping him up, then having the audacity to jump on his toes.

Safe to say I was screaming at him in Spanish. You don't mess with one Hazard, and not expect another to beat the crap out of whoever hurt them.

Now, Eden has a hip and ankle injury.

His moody self is joining me on the sidelines, watching the youngest, Thorgan, play for Belgium. Today, against England, in a friendly.

Thorgan gets the ball laid off to him by Kevin, and would you believe it. Thorgan only goes and scores the first game of the match.

Eden and I go ecstatic for our brother, as normally the one sat next to me steals the spotlight. We don't talk about that to him though.

In the second half, John Stones shoves Thorgan to the ground, a blatant foul. Unlike his normal self, Thorgan gets mad at John, kicking him. The ref gives both of them a yellow card, which is expected from the reaction.

Full-time, Thorgan's goal is the decider. Once he joined us in the box, Eden lost all control.

"What the hell were you doing? Kicking that player? You should know that you should do better. Watching that was like watching a clown at a circus. Disgraceful. What would mum think? What would dad think? They wouldn't be proud. y/n came to watch you, and she shouldn't have to put up with that. What I saw today wasn't the Hazard way. It was anything but the Hazard way. Has that Sancho kid been giving you tips? You played like Mo Salah in the Champions League final, against Real. Flopping and diving, overall really bad. Shocking. Extremely unprofessional, I'm sure some people are more than disappointed."

Thorgan began crying from this outburst from our older brother. Clearly expecting praise for scoring the goal and getting MOTM, he was in shock from what Eden just said.

"I'm so sorry, Eden, I'll try and do better next time. I didn't realise I was that bad today. I'm really sorry, I'll practise every day, to become better. I'm sorry for kicking that player, it was a heat of the moment thing. I'll never do it again, I promise."

That was the last straw for me. Thorgan played more than brilliantly, and he gets hate from our brother?

I hugged him, his head finding my shoulder and my shirt becoming wet from his tears.

"Hey, hey. Thorgan, it's okay. I think you were the best player out there today, by a long shot. WE love you, no matter if you play bad or good, based on SOME people's opinions." I said some words with extra exaggeration because I was talking about Eden.

"Yeah, we do. Don't cry, Thorgan. It's been building up inside me, with this stupid injury. You were actually very very good. everyone will be proud of you. I'm sorry, brother, for yelling at you. You don't deserve it at all. We're so proud of you."

Eden joined in this hug, making it a group hug.

-----

a/n hope this is good enough!

Sending love and stay safe,

c.b xx