𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝𝐚

"you looking like that makes me think things that shouldn't be said out loud."

-----

y/n's pov

my girls wanted a night out in the city life, and i was invited. we hadn't had a night out in a while, so it would be nice to join them.

even though my boyfriend, ian carlos poveda, didn't want me to go as (quote on quote) 'the men would be staring at my body'. he gave in anyway, as he knew that the girls wouldn't let anything happen to me or us.

as we wanted to meet up at the party for 9, i started getting ready at 7:30. this gave me enough time to shower and do my makeup and everything else, while also getting pictures before the party starts.

i took a deep-cleanse shower, which detoxed me of anything that was on my mind.

after looking over outfit options, i chose a little black dress and corresponded my makeup, heels and hair to it.

once i was satisfied with how i looked, i went downstairs to get carlos to take pictures of me.

"carlos,"

"ye- woah. you look good!"

"aw, thank you."

"well, what do you need, y/n?"

"can you take pictures of me for the 'gram?"

"of course,"

i passed him my phone and he started taking pictures.

carlos murmured something, i didn't know what he said so i asked him to repeat himself.

"what did you say, carlos?"

"you looking like that makes me think things that shouldn't be said out loud."

my cheeks blushed as he laughed at my reaction.

"carlos!"

"i'm sorry, i promise you i'm not lying!"

"if you're lucky, your wish is my command. but it'll have to wait for me to come home from the party."

"babe, that's a few hours away."

"i know, i know. i might leave early for you."

"you better. is that enough for you?"

he handed my phone back to me and i swiped through the photos. i've got a good photographer on my hands.

"perfect," i grabbed my bag. "i'll see you soon, you keep waiting."

-----

hope it's okay!

stay safe and sending my love, c <3