𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

"why do you look better in my hoodies than i do? it should be a sin."

-----

y/n's pov

"y/nnn," james poked my side for the tenth time in the space of three seconds. "y/n, y/n, y/n. y/n!"

"what's up, james? i'm trying to work."

"i want to give you something."

"give me... a few minutes so i can hand this in and i'll be all yours."

i completed the piece and handed it to my boss and i paid full attention to him.

"so, i wanted to give you this." he threw me his favourite jumper, folded.

"james, why are you giving me your jumper?"

"put it on, princess."

"that doesn't answer my question."

"i want you to have it, babygirl. it's yours."

"are you sure you want me to have it?"

"the brand sent me it and i already have it, and i don't have the heart to send it back. that means you can have it. so yes, i am sure."

i slipped on the item of clothing. once it was fully on, james stood there, his mouth wide open.

"what? do i look bad in it or something?"

"why do you look better in my hoodies than i do? it should be a sin."

"i love it. i love you!"

"i love you too, princess. come here."

i got up and went over to him. he pulled me into a hug and smiled.

"how did i get so lucky to have this amazing girl as my girlfriend?" james grinned.

"how did i get so lucky with this man as my boyfriend?" i smiled back at him.

"can we go to bed? can you stay the night?"

"yeah, i can stay tonight."

james picked me up and took me to his room.

once we settled down, james made me the little spoon. we fell asleep in the company of each other.

-----

a/n hoe this is okay! i can rewrite if you need me to :)

as i have so many requests now, i am going to do one from every user before i go back and repeat the process.

thanks for reading!!

stay safe ,

sending love

c.b <3