𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐤

"why are you reading the hate comments?"

-----

i just want to say before this one, each and every single one of you are beautiful. in your own individual ways, you are perfect in any way that you can imagine :)

if someone hates you, it's their loss. you are perfect beyond words and the person/people must not have any form of human intelligence, and nobody can tell me otherwise. you are amazing and i love you for being who you are, not who or what society tells you to be :)

and anyone who says that you are not perfect, can get a middle finger from me :)

live up to your expectations, nobody elses ❤️ :)

if you need to talk to me about anything, my messages are always open and you can tell me anything you need to ❤️

-----

y/n's pov

i read the comments of my recent instagram post.

'donny dates this girl? he must have low expectations'

'who would want to be with this rat?'

'you look like shit'

'pancake chest'

'very chubby.'

'fat'

'big thighs big stomach'

'🤮'

'donny should date me, not this cow'

'ugly af'

i continued to read them, my mind beginning to believe what these people were saying.

my eyes filed with tears as donny came back home from training. i attempted to clear my mind, but he could still sense that something was wrong.

"hey, bubba, you okay?" he asked, coming to sit down beside me.

"yeah, i'm fine," i said, rubbing my eyes, in an effort to wipe away the pictures of the cruel words in my mind.

"are you, though?" donny asked, grabbing my hands and looking me deep in my eyes.

when his pupils found mine, i broke down.

"aww, princess," don said, bringing me into his shoulder. he played with my hair as i sobbed into his training kit.

my phone began to ping, with plenty of notifications. i shook lightly at the idea of it being more hate comments. donny noticed, though, and grabbed my phone to see what was popping up. after typing in my password, he noticed all the comments and immediately started taking screenshots.

"why have you been reading the hate comments?"

"i don't know," i choked out, my grip tightening on his shirt.

"they're all lies. every single one of them. liars. you are the prettiest girl in the world. i fell in love with you because you are beautiful, you are genuine, you are kind, caring, you are everything i've ever wanted in a girl and more. they are trying to make something out of themselves, because they more than likely live with their parents aged 32 and are unemployed,"

i laughed at the idea of someone of that description.

"see! there's my favourite smile. you're so adorable," he pressed a kiss to my nose. "and you are perfect. if i was a girl, i would want to be you, as you're that gorgeous."

i hummed in response, beginning to feel a bit better about myself.

"what do you want to do, princess? i've got a job to do and then i'm all yours."

donny went on his phone, did a bit of typing, before coming back to me. my phone began vibrating with notifications. i looked at donny, before reluctantly opening my phone.

donny posted a picture of me and him on instagram.

(imagine its you lmao)

@donnyvdbeek

tagged: yourusername

liked by scottmctominay, alextelles13, _fernhawkins and 271,380 others

donnyvdbeek i love you @yourusername ❤️

-----

"donny, you didn't have to!" i kissed his cheek, like the photo but vice versa.

"it's a girlfriend appreciation post. i love you, more than you'll ever know."

"i love you too, donny."

-----

hope this is okay!!

you are worth everything, people! ❤️

stay safe and sending my love, c.b ❤️❤️❤️