Lines Crossed & Donovan

Chapter: Four

Zara wakes up to the feeling of someone shaking her, when he eyes flutter open she sees familiar whiskey irises above her, brows furrowed in worry. She slowly sits up and places her hand on the back of her head.

"Thank god, Zara you scared me." Stiles expresses before pulling her into a hug, she just let's him as her head buzzes and her vision slowly comes back to her.

"W-What happened?"

"We were attacked, there were these people, they had masks. There were.... three of them. I think there were three." Malia explains and stutters with panic and fear in her voice.

"What are you talking about?" Stiles asked as he helped Zara stand up.

"T-They we're strong, Stiles." Malia stammers

"She's right, we didn't do this. They had a needle gun and they stabbed Tracy right in the neck. When we went to help I was shoved into the cabinets and passed out and Malia was shoved into the wall and restrained." Zara explains as she feels her body kick start the healing process.

Deaton who's leaning down holding onto Tracy's lifeless hand begins to speak, "We're gonna have to get her out of here."

"Hey, absolutely not!" The Sheriff exclaims, seems he's up and walking again. "This is a crime scene. We will call the coroner."

"I think the coroner will be very confused to by this girl's severed reptilian tail." Deaton fires back.

"I don't care." Sheriff Stilinski exclaims

"I think you should unless you wanna hold a press conference explaining that Supernatural creatures have made their way into Beacon Hills." Deaton declares

That shuts the Sheriff up with no problem.

"Dad, you know he's right. You'll expose us, all of us." Stiles agrees as his dad just shakes his head and starts pacing.

"Maybe at the clinic we find a way to change her back and then we call the coroner?" Scott suggest

The Sherriff stammers angrily, "There is a line, there is a line that we have to draw."

"Dad, you've already crossed it. More than once." Stiles replies

"Sherriff, please. Just let me help. I've dealt with things like this before." Deaton pleads

After a few seconds he nods, "Just do it fast." he rushes

Scott and Deaton then pick up Tracy and carry her body out of the basement, Malia follows them upstairs.

Stiles grabs his dad's shoulder, "You know you're doing the right thing, you're protecting me."

His dad glances at him before pulling Stiles into what would be a bone crushing hug if he weren't a hybrid. "I will always protect you, son."

Zara makes her way up the stairs leaving the two of them alone, when she gets to the main floor she sees the officers cleaning everything up, from the blood to picking up the desk and cleaning up glass.

She looks down in the office and notices that Lydia's body is gone and so is Kira, and Lyla.

Her phone suddenly goes off in her pocket, she unlocks it and reads the text. Looks like Lydia is in the hospital and Lyla and her mom is with her, Scott says the pack needs to meet at the hospital.

Zara quickly texts back.

Zara: On my way.

When she vamps to the hospital she runs into Scott, Liam, Isaac and Jackson.